Gaming logic! Do/did you ever do these things?

CoryCory New Scotland
Image may contain 1 person text :D 

Comments

• CoryCory New Scotland
    I've done many of these things, back in the NES (and probably Super NES) days.
    Peeps
  • Of course. 
  • A_Ron_HubbardA_Ron_Hubbard Cincinnati, OH
    I'm VERY guilty of trying to "look" around corners and using "body english" to try to avoid danger, haha. Also, leaning forward, elbows on knees = fucking game face ON.
    Peeps
  • FreddyFreddy Denton, Texas
    edited November 2020
    My favorite "modern" tick is physically pointing at something on the screen while trying to get my online teammates to see it.
    gguenot
  • It’s not quite the same thing being discussed, but I always wind up hording items until the very last boss, always worried I would use it too soon or need it later; using them throughout the game would have been way more fun 
    Freddy
  • Garthgou81Garthgou81 Placerville, CA
    gguenot said:
    It’s not quite the same thing being discussed, but I always wind up hording items until the very last boss, always worried I would use it too soon or need it later; using them throughout the game would have been way more fun 
    A Resident Evil player then? I do the same thing. But the recent Resident Evil 2 re-make did me dirty. I did a pretty good job stockpiling weapons and things. In the last 3 percent of the game, I'd defeated the boss and been liberal with my ammo, knowing this is a Resident Evil game. I was sure I'd defeated the last boss leaving only 15 handgun bullets in my inventory. Unfortunately, I still had an actual final boss still to deal with. Those 15 bullets were not very helpful. 
    gguenotFreddy
  • CoryCory New Scotland
    gguenot said:
    It’s not quite the same thing being discussed, but I always wind up hording items until the very last boss, always worried I would use it too soon or need it later; using them throughout the game would have been way more fun 
    I used to do this in Super Mario Bros. 3
    gguenotFreddy