Happy Thanksgiving!

A_Ron_HubbardA_Ron_Hubbard Cincinnati, OH
Going to be a weekend with way too much food, movies, and video games for us! Looking forward to getting and decorating our tree tomorrow! Regardless of your plans, I hope everyone finds a way to have a safe and happy Thanksgiving this year. Next year will hopefully not suck this bad!
cdriveblue_sleevekingbee67MarcicalebthrowerNoelMichelleCecily

Comments

• FreddyFreddy Denton, Texas
    edited November 2020
    Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! Be sure to eat too much, drink way too much, and get in a political fight with your stupid fucking uncle! Remember: knuckle dusters aren't a weapon; they are just there to protect your hands!
    A_Ron_Hubbard
  • Freddy said:
    Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! Be sure to eat too much, drink way too much, and get in a political fight with your stupid fucking uncle! Remember: knuckle dusters aren't a weapon; they are just there to protect your hands!

Political fights with the uncle just aren't the same over Zoom.
    A_Ron_Hubbard
  • kingbee67kingbee67 Los Angeles Ca.
    edited November 2020
    If you don’t live in the states and don’t enjoy the holiday. I guess the tradition comes from  the first settlers here had such hard times they wanted to have a day to give thanks for being alive and to give thanks for what they had. This year has been hard for everyone everywhere  we need a day of thanks. So happy Thanksgiving. Just saying.

btw as a uncle I keep my politics away from the dinner table. And what about aunts what? They all got perfect takes. Not happy tonight’s game delayed. That one seemed like the prime matchup.
    FreddyMichelle
    MrX said:
    Freddy said:

Political fights with the uncle just aren't the same over Zoom.
    With swatting it is!
    cdrive
  • Tryptophan kicking i
    cdrivecalebthrowerA_Ron_HubbardJoshuaHeterMichelle
  • Did i eat enough? Im full yet I don’t hate myself?
    JoshuaHeterA_Ron_HubbardFreddyMichelle
    edited November 2020
  • DeeDee Adelaide
    Freddy said:

Sloppy Thanksgiving!
    I can’t decide who looks crankier, you or the cat. 
    Michelle
    Dee said:
    Freddy said:

Sloppy Thanksgiving!
    I'm only as cranky as the spirit of Avon Barksdale will let me be.
    Deetom_gA_Ron_HubbardTeresa from Concordcdrive
  • MichelleMichelle California
    Dee said:
    Definitely the cat. :sweat_smile:
    Dee
  • MichelleMichelle California
    Happy (belated) Thanksgiving!  We had a very small get together, just my parents, my sister, my two nieces, and me.  It was a lovely sunny day, great food, great wine, good tv, and no one argued about anything.  It was the perfect day.  I hope you all had a really wonderful day, no matter what you did or who you were with. :heart:
    DeecdriveJoshuaHeterA_Ron_Hubbard
  • Just FYI...

Christmas movie viewing can begin tomorrow. The Friday after Thanksgiving is for viewing Fall/Winter sports movies like Rudy and Hoosiers.

I don’t make the rules. I’m really only more like a prophet.
    cdrive