The Mandalorian S2E05

13»

Comments

• mykhailo said:
    My problem with Luke being a part of this show is that Star Wars takes place in a galaxy-spanning civilization, and there’s a galaxy’s worth of other stories to tell. I’ve had my fill of the Skywalker Saga. 
    That sounds great, but this story takes place at exactly the same time that Luke Skywalker is a very prominent member of the galaxy and currently rebuilding the Jedi Order. It just doesn’t make sense for it to be any other Jedi at this point.
  • edited December 2020
    mykhailo said:
    My problem with Luke being a part of this show is that Star Wars takes place in a galaxy-spanning civilization, and there’s a galaxy’s worth of other stories to tell. I’ve had my fill of the Skywalker Saga. 
    That sounds great, but this story takes place at exactly the same time that Luke Skywalker is a very prominent member of the galaxy and currently rebuilding the Jedi Order. It just doesn’t make sense for it to be any other Jedi at this point.
    That’s...ugh. You’re right. That has to be true. And now, all of my interest in season 3 has immediately drained away. Thanks a lot, man. ;_;
  • There shouldn’t have even been a First Order, or even fucking stormtroopers. 
    I can think of a lot of interesting takes on an Imperial remnant, or even a still nominally in control Empire after the Emperor losing control.  They certainly didn't tell any of those stories in my book.