Etsy / Gift Ideas

Christmas time (when we’re all thinking of gift ideas) seems like a good time to do this. 

Share your best / favorite / most unique Etsy purchases. I have 3.

- A 3-D printed / painted Han Solo blaster and stand, 
- A basketball made to look like it’s turn-of-the-century, and...
- A Mame Arcade machine.

I’d love to see everyone else’s favorite Etsy purchases.

Murderbeartom_g

Comments

• MurderbearMurderbear Cold Spring, Ky
    Wow! I love all three of these
  • Got these as a small gift for my father

JoshuaHeterDee
  • kingbee67kingbee67 Los Angeles Ca.
    edited December 2020
    Give the gift of wood. Wood bowls, wood pens and French rolling pins. Lots of that on Etsy. Get everyone trained so hopefully next Christmas you can buy my wood products on Etsy. 
    You like wood, wood is good, everything you buy is gonna be made of wood. 

Seriously I recommend PFWoodturningCo very nice stuff there. 
    JoshuaHetertom_gEine Frau
  • Just a heads up, Etsy creators are going nuts right now because of the sabotaged postal system, they're struggling to make these deliveries get there on time so be prepared for some delays. A lot of smaller operations are getting bombed with 1 star reviews because of delivery times that they can't do much about.
    JoshuaHetertom_gEine FrauTulipblossom
  • Teresa from ConcordTeresa from Concord Concord, California
    I had never used Etsy before but I wanted a reclaimed wood mantle so bad and couldn’t either find one or afford one. So a gift to me and Etsy to the rescue. it’s beautiful. 

JoshuaHetertom_gEine Frau
  • Just a heads up, Etsy creators are going nuts right now because of the sabotaged postal system, they're struggling to make these deliveries get there on time so be prepared for some delays. A lot of smaller operations are getting bombed with 1 star reviews because of delivery times that they can't do much about.
    Thank you for reminding people of this. Etsy has also been throwing in a lot of in my opinion bad policies like trying to force sellers to offer free shipping or their ads will not be shown above sellers that do offer the free shipping and charging a fee not only on the item sold but also any shipping costs have a percentage taken out as well now where that was not the case before. 

Etsy sellers are typically great small business trying to make it work. It’s been very disappointing seeing the corporate side try and take advantage of them. 
    bizmarkiefader