The unofficial Bald Move New Year’s Eve / Happy New Year 2021 Thread!

cdrivecdrive Houston, TX
edited December 2020 in General
I trust everyone here is celebrating tonight safely as we say sayonara to 2020!  What will you be doing tonight?

Whatchya watchin’/doin’/drankin’/eatin’/lighting on fire!? 

I got a fresh Cobra Kai shirt on and ready for the Season 3 drop. Got my Rockets playing in less than an hour; ready for that!  Post your sparklers pics and sloppy smooches! 

I got my NYE starter pack ready to go:

JoshTheBlackFreddy

Comments

• I'm gonna take it easy.  Clean the kitchen in preparation for tomorrow, then just lounge around a bit and have a cocktail or 3.  I'm going with one I saw on youtube yesterday.  It's bourbon, ginger ale, angostura bitters, and lime.  I'll probably watch a few episodes of Letterkenny, or maybe check out "Two Weeks To Live" per @awookiee's suggestion.  Or the final season of Chilling Adventures of Sabrina is supposed to have dropping on Netflix today.  Maybe that.  Who knows!

Also, leftover chili, and birthday cake.

Tomorrow I'll be making southern black eyed peas,  (excellent recipe I've made 4 or 5 times now!) cajun collard greens, cornbread, and glazing a smoked ham.
    cdriveMichelle
  • MichelleMichelle California
    edited December 2020
    I don’t really have plans for tonight (thanks, 2020) but my plan for tomorrow is mimosas, cozy pj’s, lots of good streaming (currently bingeing The Morning Show), & maybe baking some cherry scones.  Happy New Year, everyone! :heart:
    cdriveJoshTheBlackNoel
  • DeeDee Adelaide
    It’s 2021 here. I was asleep by 11 last night. I feel like I should be doing something new and goal-ish right now, but I just want to sit here and have my coffee and eat mini cinnamon doughnuts. 
    cdriveMichelleJoshTheBlackNoel
  • cdrivecdrive Houston, TX
    Dee said:
    It’s 2021 here. I was asleep by 11 last night. I feel like I should be doing something new and goal-ish right now, but I just want to sit here and have my coffee and eat mini cinnamon doughnuts. 
    Happy New Year @Dee, our Australian Futurista!  Cheers-ing my adult beverage with your coffee! 
    Dee
  • DeeDee Adelaide
    Happy New Year @cdrive and everyone. It might be a bit early to say, but 2021 is okay so far (touch wood). 
    cdriveMichelle
  • cdrivecdrive Houston, TX
    Dee said:
    Happy New Year @cdrive and everyone. It might be a bit early to say, but 2021 is okay so far (touch wood). 
    I knocked wood also as I read this 
    DeeJoshuaHeter
    Dee said:
    Happy New Year!
    DeeJoshuaHetercdriveNoel
  • Closing out the year in MO...

- Bbq Chicken Pizza
    - Steak Fries
    - Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
    - Knob Creek

Watching...

- Walk the Line

Wishing everyone a happy and healthy 2021!
    cdriveMichelleJoshTheBlack
  • CoryCory New Scotland
    10 minutes left here.
    Home alone with my two cats (who just came back inside), and my tenet downstairs presumably asleep.

My house is a disaster, took the kitchen cabinet doors off and repaired them, cleaned them and the cabinets in preparation for painting them.  Walls are drywall repaired, nearly ready to be painted as well.  And have mostly reorganized the cupboards.  Still need to clean out the ex's last drawer, but not sure what to do with her Bible, I was going to throw it in the trash.

I'm either going to sit here watching YouTube, or play SP4.

I just brushed my teeth, and since it's still 2020 the batteries in my toothbrush were suddenly almost dead.
    cdriveMichelle
  • MrXMrX CO
    edited January 1
    Happy New Year baldies! We got a growler of beer and some pizza, and played Ticket to Ride "First Journey" with our son (got it for Xmas, playing heads up for now until he gets the hang of it). Now listening to some throwback soul music and drinking a negroni. Here's to a safe and happy 2021.
    cdriveMichelle
  • CoryCory New Scotland
    I made it!

Marks self as safe from 2020

*Awaits for the rest of North America to arrive*
    cdriveMichelleDeeJoshTheBlackTeresa from ConcordNoel
  • JoshTheBlackJoshTheBlack Atlanta, GA
    East coast reporting in. Happy New Year!
    cdriveMichelleJoshuaHeter
  • CoryCory New Scotland
    East coast reporting in. Happy New Year!
    Excellent man.  Glad to see ya.
    cdrive
  • Happy New Year from the West Coast US!!!!! 

Here's to a better 2021!

Michellecdrive
    Happy New Year from Cali! :heart:

cdrivedarwinfeeshyJoshuaHeterNoelMofojones333
  • Definitely fell asleep on the couch at 11:30pm. Happy new year everybody!!!
    cdriveMichelleJoshuaHeter
  • Happy new year guys! 
    cdriveDeeMichelleNoel
  • Seems that Phoenix likes to spend its NYE blowing itself up. Much quieter tonight.
    cdrive
  • Teresa from ConcordTeresa from Concord Concord, California
    edited January 2
    Happy New Year! So glad the craziness of 2020 is...wait...it seems the aliens are late. 

cdrive
  • ChinaskiChinaski Santa Cruz, CA
    edited January 2
    2020 was obviously dumpster juice. while i have an amazing supporting cast at home, i was online a lot, with work and passing the time. with the content BM put out and the amazing online community, it really helped keep my sanity balanced. thanks @jim and @A_Ron_Hubbard and the rest of the BM community. to a happy and healthy 2021.. MERRY NEW YEAR!!

Teresa from ConcordDeecdriveMichelle
  • CoryCory New Scotland
    Back to the grind today.