NHL 2021

LFG!!!!

Avs are my early pick to go all the way.

Comments

• calebthrowercalebthrower South Carolina
    I'm excited for my Bruins to open tonight. I watched a bit of opening night and man were there a lot of goals scored. I'm curious to see how this shortened season shakes out with minimal off time from last season and realigned divisions. By the end of the season, teams will be very familiar with each other. Also, couldn't be happier about Bergeron finally getting to wear the C. Let's Go Bs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Being near the Milwaukee area I have long been a Blackhawks fan, since my town cannot have an NHL team (CURSES!). No joy in this season... That being said, my minor league Milwaukee Admirals, who opted out this year (DOUBLE CURSES), are an affiliate of the Predators. They are my only hope.
  • Minnesota Wild fan first and Vegas Knights fan second. Didn't really watch much hockey last year and I'm not certain how much I'll be watching this year as it sounds like most games start pretty late with playing a lot on the West coast. I've been in Minnesota my entire life and been a Vikings fan from the get go and a Wild fan as soon as the team was created. Needless to say I'm not very optimistic, Minnesota teams always do their best to let us down but I'm hoping to get back into hockey this year. 

Bruins are higher up on my list because of Coyle going home to play there. I always liked him. San Jose as well because of Brent Burns, he's a ridiculously cool guy and he appeared in season 6.2 of Vikings and got to show off his lack of teeth. 
  • CoryCory New Scotland
    Av's fan here, since the Nordiques days of trading Lindros (twice, to two different teams on the same day).

Secondly Pittsburgh, as long as #87 skates for them.

• calebthrowercalebthrower South Carolina
    awookiee said:
    Minnesota Wild fan first and Vegas Knights fan second. Didn't really watch much hockey last year and I'm not certain how much I'll be watching this year as it sounds like most games start pretty late with playing a lot on the West coast. I've been in Minnesota my entire life and been a Vikings fan from the get go and a Wild fan as soon as the team was created. Needless to say I'm not very optimistic, Minnesota teams always do their best to let us down but I'm hoping to get back into hockey this year. 

Bruins are higher up on my list because of Coyle going home to play there. I always liked him. San Jose as well because of Brent Burns, he's a ridiculously cool guy and he appeared in season 6.2 of Vikings and got to show off his lack of teeth. 
    Charlie Coyle has been one of the better pick ups for the Bruins in recent years. I have really enjoyed watching him play
    awookiee
  • Predicting a repeat.  My team (Pittsburgh) doesn't make the playoffs.