Three Billboards Outside Ebbing Missouri (spoilers)

MoonMan13MoonMan13 Northern Kentucky
Threw this on the other day on a whim and I'm curious to hear what other bald movers think?

Comments

• MoonMan13MoonMan13 Northern Kentucky
    It's only fair if go first.
    I was very surprised by the comic approach and generally found the dialog different and engaging from other movies. A bit like a cohen film, but unique in its own way. There was some heart behind the grim interactions. There was also some cringy moments even though it was meant to portray troublesome content and I've read some reviews that I could certainly get behind regarding the redemption arc of Dixon, but overall I really enjoyed it.
  • Garthgou81Garthgou81 Placerville, CA
    I saw it when it was in theaters, so I don't recall the finer points. But I recall really loving it. I know the comedy and tone were troubling for some people. The Dixon piece did not see coming at all and was surprised it went in that direction. It is probably work a rewatch. I know some were really turned off by it, but I found it to be a great character study which painted in various shades of grey. So I appreciated that. 
  • I remember not being a big fan of this movie. I think I rated it a 5/10. It's been a few years since so I can't recall what i found lacking. That's kind of the point though, it wasn't very memorable for me.