TellTale Games - TWD: Michonne. 3 Episode Series

Even tho I have not read a single TWD comic, I am really looking forward to this.

These episodes will explain what Michonne was doing between issues #126 through #139 while she was separated from the Rick and the main group

http://www.inquisitr.com/2173951/michonne-gets-her-own-the-walking-dead-game-from-telltale-games/

Comments

• Frakkin TFrakkin T Currently Offline
    I'll play it; the first 2 seasons were great.
  • Sweet.  I'm a fan of those games.  Maybe when they come out we can do some "Bad Guy Michonne" videos for them.
    [Deleted User]
  • @jim yea I was hoping for another Sept/Oct Zombie game video stream. Fun times last year watching live on TWITCH
  • Just an update. The "first look" trailer dropped this week and it looks like February of 2016 for the 3 Episode event

• A_Ron_HubbardA_Ron_Hubbard Cincinnati, OH
    Hell yeah I'll Let's Play this. 
    [Deleted User]Michelle
  • Garthgou81Garthgou81 Placerville, CA
    This will definitely wet my appetite for Season 3! Telltale does some great stuff.
  • 1st episode comes out today. I probably won't get around to playing for another week or 2 but I figured I would let allyou know.

Have fun!
  • FernNYC17FernNYC17 New York, NY
    Sweet! Can't wait for J & A to play Bad Guy Michonne. i think i must have re watched Bad Guy Lee series like 4x at least
    [Deleted User]
  • @FernNYC17 i just rewatched an episode as well. Its def a lot of fun considering I usually go the "good" route. I get to see J&A be dicks to everybody haha too much fun there
    I have so many games to get caught-up on. I bought it, but don't see myself getting around to it for quite a while. Hopefully it is awesome and will tide us all over until TellTale's season 3!
  • MichelleMichelle California
    Awesome. Loved the Lee and Clem seasons. Really looking forward to the dialogue from the guys as they play through this one, being kick-ass, give-no-fucks Michonne.
  • Looks like on Xbone its $14.99. Bundle only. No single episode purchase, which is weird. You pay for 3 and if you hate the first one... oh well
  • I'm excited to play as Bad Guy Michonne!  Gotta talk with Aron to see when we can get around to this.  I'd like to have it out before this season of TWD is over.
    [Deleted User]FernNYC17TiffanyMichelle
  • Nice! I like how these games fill in back stories within the various universes.
    [Deleted User]
    Jim said:

I'm excited to play as Bad Guy Michonne!  Gotta talk with Aron to see when we can get around to this.  I'd like to have it out before this season of TWD is over.

This game only has 3 episodes, released on a monthly basis. so I think AMC's TWD will probably beat Michonne to the finish line, unless my math is wrong.
  • Yeah, I was talking about episode 1.  No idea when we'll get around to the others with our busiest TV season starting this week.
    Michelle
  • Very much looking forward to this playthrough. If it helps episode 1 is fairly short, took around an hour and a half at most. It seems seperated from the comic storyline though it's supposedly after that prison arc when they were seperated. I see a lot of potential to play 'Bad Michonne' in this series.
    [Deleted User]
  • Any chance of a part 3 for this coming soon? I remember hearing it would drop sometime around the new season. The new season starting.
  • Not to mention that Episode 1 of TWD Season 3 is coming in less than a week.  

Hopefully Episode 3 of Michonne is included in the content that the guys have ready to drop during their vacation...
    voodoorat[Deleted User]Melonusk
This discussion has been closed.