Keeps

Anyone out there trying Keeps ? I remember the guys used to advertise for them. I have been trying it since October 2020, but no results so far...

Comments

• A_Ron_HubbardA_Ron_Hubbard Cincinnati, OH
    What pattern baldness do you have? I've heard that some types (the ones more towards the crown of the head) have better results than others (the kind I have, where it's spreads from my hairline back). Also, outside of extreme outliers, this won't grow hair back, it just prevents further or advancing loss.

But, also, alas, even in the types where it is 85% effective, there are the 15%. If that's you, at least you're at home here at "Bald Move", where 50% of the hosts are experiencing significant hair loss, haha.
    DJ_150Murderbear
  • Lol, I'm honored to get a reply from A_Ron himself! Wasn't trying to accuse you of a bad endorsement or anything.

I have a little loss on the crown, but more on the hairline and that is where I've been applying the foam. Will probably keep trying it for a few more months- like you said, at least it can hopefully prevent further loss.    
  • Once you accept the "Horeshoe" you just keep it tight or shave completely. I am a Shave it Tight guy. No shame in your game. Embrace it. 
  • MurderbearMurderbear Cold Spring, Ky
    Growing up my Dad always took us to Jim Mountain, the old as dirt little neighborhood barber who was sweet as could be but his hair cutting skills were a little suspect, much to the chagrin of my mother.

He was just one of those old guys that was full of wisdom and could talk about anything. I will never forget my Dad, the guy who so happily passed his own father's baldness to his son, sitting in the chair and asking Jim he thought about Rogaine and hair restoration products. (This was the early 90's keep in mind)

"Jeff, it's like throwing water on concrete trying to grow tomatoes."

That visual always stuck with me growing up and when I was in my early 20's and my hair started to go, I never looked into those things cause of ol damn Jim Mountain. I do think there is some science in the "keeping what you got" department but once it's gone, it's gone.
    bizmarkiefader