Rick and Morty S5

Not as excited for this season as past ones but we have a date. June 20th 
visi0n

Comments

• I don't think I've ever actually watched the last season. I should probably do that. I think Rick and Morty might be the first time all the talk around a show made me not like a show that I actually find good. 
  • Just happy that it seems they've figured out how to produce the show so that a season airs every year
  • A_Ron_HubbardA_Ron_Hubbard Cincinnati, OH
    I'm super pumped. I love Rick and Morty and no way a bunch of shit heads worshipping Rick nor bad business deals can make a dent in how much the show makes me laugh. The trailer looked crazy and didn't give much away.

I hope they find a way to make the creative process work and keep the quality relatively high, I'd hate for this show to start wheezing in later years.
    Hatorianasmallcat
  • HatorianHatorian Dagobah
    I’m definitely happy to have it back. I hope the fact that they get to take their time and not release annually means they won’t suffer a quality dip like many other programs do when they get up into S5 and beyond 
  • I'm super pumped. I love Rick and Morty and no way a bunch of shit heads worshipping Rick nor bad business deals can make a dent in how much the show makes me laugh. The trailer looked crazy and didn't give much away.

It wasn't even the fans, really. It just felt like there were a million Rick and Morty think pieces and then it wasn't initially available on any of the streaming platforms I have access to so I got tired of trying to see when it was coming and just....forgot about it. 

But it IS on HBO now, so I'll be catching up.