Which of the upcoming shows/completed shows do you want A ron and Jim to cover indefinitely?

If not for their thoughts, I would have never enjoyed some of the shows that I have watched so far(The Leftovers, The Watchmen, Better Call Saul till s4, Fargo, True Detective, The Boys).
I personally would like them to cover the new Foundation series and The Mindhunter on Netflix.

Comments

• HatorianHatorian Dagobah
    Fuckboy island on HB
    MichelleJoshuaHeter
    Really though foundation looks great. 

Is mindhunter coming with a new season?
  • MichelleMichelle California
    Succession, 100%.  Go back and do a rewatch of S1 & S2, then cover S3 & all seasons to come.  
    MrXHatorianNoel
  • Garthgou81Garthgou81 Placerville, CA
    Hatorian said:
    Really though foundation looks great. 

Is mindhunter coming with a new season?
    Its kind of a mix, from what I've read. David Fincher acted like it was being put on the backburner and potentially never coming back ( https://www.vulture.com/2020/10/mindhunter-season-three-not-happening.html ), but then earlier this year Fincher said that they were talking about it ( https://www.nme.com/news/tv/david-fincher-and-netflix-reportedly-back-in-talks-for-mindhunter-season-three-2927999 )
    Hatorianbaudimovin
    Let’s hope so
  • lengmolengmo RTP, NC
    "Just trying to help", where each week they cover an episode each of Ted Lasso/Loudermilk.
    HatorianChinaski
  • lengmo said:
    "Just trying to help", where each week they cover an episode each of Ted Lasso/Loudermilk.

Ted Lasso is very much a put your brain in the freezer to "enjoy" kinda show and I don't really want them to talk about it
  • Michelle said:
    Succession, 100%.  Go back and do a rewatch of S1 & S2, then cover S3 & all seasons to come.  

I don't think they'd do that, given that they've had a couple of shows that they've picked in later season w/o "acknowledging" the former seasons. I would definitely love them to cover it but, I highly doubt they will as it is a family centered drama like The Sopranos
  • lengmolengmo RTP, NC
    edited July 31
    Ted Lasso is very much a put your brain in the freezer to "enjoy" kinda show and I don't really want them to talk about it
    I'm not an Audiologist but the cool thing is you don't have to listen or you could just listen to the Loudermilk part. 

Do you really want to deny the rest of the Bald Move audience the chance to hear them marvel/be agast at how Ted and Sam help people?  Nate and Ben's antics?  Keeley and Claire's self actualization?  Coach Beard and Ed's hints at former activities? 

In the unlikely situation they actually make the podcast, if you see it in your feed, just be a goldfish.
    HatorianTeresa from ConcordChinaskiDee
  • ChinaskiChinaski Santa Cruz, CA
    TED LASSO GIFS  Somebody order a Roy on the rocks
    lengmoDeeHatorian
  • CoryCory New Scotland
    What is Ted Lasso about? For some reason I got the idea it was an Australian show about the ARF League.
  • DeeDee Adelaide
    Cory said:
    What is Ted Lasso about? For some reason I got the idea it was an Australian show about the ARF League.
    It’s about an American football coach brought to England to coach a premier league soccer team. Basically a fish out of water story, but it’s like a warm hug and will make you feel like you just got loved to death by 50 puppies. 
    HatorianChinaskiMichellelengmoCoryawookiee
  • Dee said:
    Cory said:
    It’s about an American football coach brought to England to coach a premier league soccer team. Basically a fish out of water story, but it’s like a warm hug and will make you feel like you just got loved to death by 50 puppies. 
    That's probably the best description I've ever heard of Ted Lasso and it is 100% truth. 
    Dee
  • MichelleMichelle California
    baudimovin said:
    I don't think they'd do that, given that they've had a couple of shows that they've picked in later season w/o "acknowledging" the former seasons. I would definitely love them to cover it but, I highly doubt they will as it is a family centered drama like The Sopranos

baudimovin
  • Michelle said:

ARon has been watching The Sopranos for the first time and occasionally discussing it on OTC, he seems to be enjoying it. And he has mentioned a couple times he might catch up on Succession ahead of season 3, so maybe some OTC coverage as well? One can hope!
    Michelle
  • What is OTC?
    MrX said:
    Michelle said:

ARon has been watching The Sopranos for the first time and occasionally discussing it on OTC, he seems to be enjoying it. And he has mentioned a couple times he might catch up on Succession ahead of season 3, so maybe some OTC coverage as well? One can hope!

• What is OTC?
    MrX said:
    Michelle said:

Off the Clock. It's basically their discussion of everything else they are watching but don't have a dedicated podcast for. 
    baudimovin
  • awookiee said:
    What is OTC?
    MrX said:
    Michelle said:

Off the Clock. It's basically their discussion of everything else they are watching but don't have a dedicated podcast for. 

oh

• I think this link has all the Off the Clock episodes where he talks about The Sopranos so far:

• Teresa from ConcordTeresa from Concord Concord, California
    OTC is fun but it’s not the same as the deep dives the guys take when covering each episode of a show. They have in past mixed up characters or gotten story background wrong. That’s fine for the lighter fair like Ted Lasso but for a show like Succession I’d love for them to go all in. 
    Michelle
  • Murdurr Durdur season 2. 
    lengmoMrX
  • JoshuaHeterJoshuaHeter Omaha, NE
    For All Mankind

Aron mentioned on a lunch that he considers that a real miss for them (even though they are somewhat averse to doing day 1 coverage of new shows), and I have to agree.

It’s all around fantastic and checks *a lot* of Bald Move boxes.
    lengmobaudimovin
  • MrX said:
    I think this link has all the Off the Clock episodes where he talks about The Sopranos so far:

is OTC a premium version of BaldMoveTv?
  • jluzaniajluzania Denver
    edited August 5
    Evil.

Edit: Just realized my choice is neither upcoming nor completed. Whoops.