What If..? (Spoilers)

Creating a thread for those of us that are still active on the forums....

The nostalgia is really what I enjoy about these. I was questioning whether I'd like it or not because I'm not much of an animated fan when it comes to non Disney/Pixar type movies but the style they went with works extremely well. 

Definitely got choked up at the end of the T'Challa episode.

Comments

• CoryCory New Scotland
    Just finished it. Whete was Gamora?
  • Cory said:
    I thought the same thing but then remembered that Thanos found Gamora when he killed a ton of people on her planet. Maybe in this universe he never met Gamora and therefore she never ended up running into Star Lord. Or what's more likely is that Zoe Saldana was busy and couldn't do the voice recording. 
  • Tbh, I was distracted thinking about how they voiced T’challa. Pre-recording or some tech thing. 
  • CoryCory New Scotland
    awookiee said:
    Cory said:
    I thought the same thing but then remembered that Thanos found Gamora when he killed a ton of people on her planet. Maybe in this universe he never met Gamora and therefore she never ended up running into Star Lord. Or what's more likely is that Zoe Saldana was busy and couldn't do the voice recording. 

I'm going with the latter, as I feel Thanos' change came well after he'd killed her people.

Then again they could have just used a different voice actor if they really wanted to use the character.

Perhaps there will be a What if... Garmora...
  • Cory said:
    awookiee said:
    Cory said:

I'm going with the latter, as I feel Thanos' change came well after he'd killed her people.

Then again they could have just used a different voice actor if they really wanted to use the character.

Part of the reason I thought the way I did regarding Gamora was because Nebula was purely human and not replaced with mechanical parts. If I remember correctly Nebula and Gamora grew up together and Thanos replaced a part of Nebula every time she lost a fight to Gamora or something along those lines. With Nebula being purely human in the What If..? episode I think hints that, that part of her history never happened. 
  • CoryCory New Scotland
    awookiee said:
    Cory said:
    awookiee said:
    Cory said:

Part of the reason I thought the way I did regarding Gamora was because Nebula was purely human and not replaced with mechanical parts. If I remember correctly Nebula and Gamora grew up together and Thanos replaced a part of Nebula every time she lost a fight to Gamora or something along those lines. With Nebula being purely human in the What If..? episode I think hints that, that part of her history never happened. 

She did have implants around the eye covered by hair.