SCIFI SUNDAY for tonight (09/26/2021) is cancelled.

A_Ron_HubbardA_Ron_Hubbard Cincinnati, OH
Hey people, sorry for the late notice, I was hoping to rally, but I shredded my throat and voice this weekend. We will not be doing Sci-Fi Sunday. Forgot my Claritan on a two night camping trip + sleeping in 40 degree weather + letting myself getting dehydrated = bad news. Sorry again, look forward to next Sunday!
Michelle

Comments

• cdrivecdrive Houston, TX
    Omg He howled at the moon. He absolutely threw his voice out howling at the moon! Now I don’t know what it takes to get naked and run around with a hatchet howling at the moon but that sounds like a successful camping adventure. We need a time-limit focused account of this trip next lunch! 
    CretanBullFreddyNoel
  • MichelleMichelle California
    Hey people, sorry for the late notice, I was hoping to rally, but I shredded my throat and voice this weekend. We will not be doing Sci-Fi Sunday. Forgot my Claritan on a two night camping trip + sleeping in 40 degree weather + letting myself getting dehydrated = bad news. Sorry again, look forward to next Sunday!
    Bummer, but your health comes first!  Get some Throat Coat tea - it works wonders.   Hopefully you're feeling better very soon. :heart:
  • FreddyFreddy Denton, Texas
    cdrive said:
    Omg He howled at the moon. He absolutely threw his voice out howling at the moon! Now I don’t know what it takes to get naked and run around with a hatchet howling at the moon but that sounds like a successful camping adventure. We need a time-limit focused account of this trip next lunch! 
    Howling at the moon doesn't cause voice loss. Not drinking the blood of your enemies before hand is the culprit.
    cdrive
  • Hey people, sorry for the late notice, I was hoping to rally, but I shredded my throat and voice this weekend. We will not be doing Sci-Fi Sunday. Forgot my Claritan on a two night camping trip + sleeping in 40 degree weather + letting myself getting dehydrated = bad news. Sorry again, look forward to next Sunday!

Sounds like Jim was right to be worried about you bringing Alexis into the woods!
  • cdrivecdrive Houston, TX
    Freddy said:
    cdrive said:
    Howling at the moon doesn't cause voice loss. Not drinking the blood of your enemies before hand is the culprit.
    Ahhh this must be that Throat Coat some people have been mentioning… makes so much more sense now summoning the black arts
  • A_Ron_HubbardA_Ron_Hubbard Cincinnati, OH
    Haha, I was trying to talk everybody into doing primal screams off the top of a cliff. But that's not what did it. I'm pretty much 100% after a good night's sleep with my allergy meds back in me. Good enough to do 3+ hours of podcasts today!
    cdriveMichelleMrX