Bald Move Christmas 2021! A MERRY SCARY CHRISTMAS!

A_Ron_HubbardA_Ron_Hubbard Cincinnati, OH
Christmas is just around the corner, and as per ush, we're turning the whole month of December into a Club celebration! If you want in on the live on air secret Santa gift exchange, you have to act fast! Find out all our Xmas plans here:  https://baldmove.com/christmas-2021/

If you want the chance to do an on air gift exchange with us in December, you have to register by November 21st. If you don't want to exchange live on air, then you have until December 1st to register. 

This year's theme is A MERRY SCARY CHRISTMAS! Featuring a lot of Christmas themed horror/comedies like RARE EXPORTS and KRAMPUS, Christmassy live streams with fun, games, and gift exchanges, festive lunches, and more!

Everyone is welcome to party with us on our Livestreams and sign up for BM Secret Santa, but the movies, Lunches, are exclusive presents for our Club Members including Patrons!

MichelleChinaski

Comments

• ChinaskiChinaski Santa Cruz, CA
    This year's theme is A MERRY SCARY CHRISTMAS! Featuring a lot of Christmas themed horror/comedies like RARE EXPORTS and KRAMPUS, Christmassy live streams with fun, games, and gift exchanges, festive lunches, and more!
    sweet! this should be a lot of fun. hope we get some Gremlins and Santa's Slay!
    A_Ron_Hubbard
  • A_Ron_HubbardA_Ron_Hubbard Cincinnati, OH
    Chinaski said:
    sweet! this should be a lot of fun. hope we get some Gremlins and Santa's Slay!

No peeking! :D
    Chinaski
  • Has the Belter Christmas been shelved?
  • Teresa from ConcordTeresa from Concord Concord, California
    Hate scary movies and normally Xmas give a much needed break from Halloween hell (haha). Now a scary Xmas? No matter. Still gonna secret Santa even if I can’t watch the movies.  B)
  • Garthgou81Garthgou81 Placerville, CA
    I'm sure you've already made your decisions on the movies, but A Christmas Horror Story is a surprisingly good horror-christmasy anthology that has William Shatner as a DJ that is the connective tissue between all the stories. 
  • Has the Belter Christmas been shelved?
    I believe the Belter Christmas thing is still happening as a separate project from the typical BM Christmas celebration.  

Think of it as a Paul Giamatti's One Man Manger project being released separately and to the wider Expanse community.  At least, that's how I understand it.
    blue_sleeve