Miss you Justified

With GoT now over and Justified long gone, I need a new show.  Justified was my favorite show of all time.  :(
Travispavlovsbellghm3

Comments

• Hear, hear man. Losing Justified and Parks and Rec (my two favorite shows) in the same year was brutal.
    chuck1991pavlovsbell
  • bizmarkiefaderbizmarkiefader San Francisco
    The good news is there are a TON of amazing shows that are either airing or just wrapped up. You shouldn't have much trouble finding something to watch. I just started The Americans and it's blown me away so far.
    Travischuck1991Elisapavlovsbell
  • ksa1001ksa1001 Plano, TX
    edited June 2015
    Justified was also my favorite show.

If you're not already watching, I'd suggest the following:

Fargo
    Daredevil
    True Detective

and to a slightly lesser extent:

Ray Donovan
    Travis
  • pavlovsbellpavlovsbell Brooklyn, NY
    I hear you.  Justified and Mad Men ending around the same time was a blow.  The only show I am currently watching is Hannibal.  I'll start True Detective S2 when the mood strikes me, but it hasn't yet.  There are a lot of great shows out there, but I don't know of one that has the quality of Justified while also being highly entertaining and easy to watch.  Hannibal and The Americans are now my two favorite shows, but they are very different from Justified.
    TravisElisa
  • @pavlovsbell And now Hannibal is cancelled too; I hope you don't like any other shows I do. :p

There's a chance it may get picked up by Netflix or something but as of now I think it's done.
  • A_Ron_HubbardA_Ron_Hubbard Cincinnati, OH
    I hear that Longmire is a good candidate to scratch your Justified itch.  Mad Brew is who got me into Justified, and he talked up Longmire in a similar way, it's on my list to get around to.  Or if you've never gotten around to Deadwood, it's another good one.
    chuck1991Travis
  • If you're looking for Justified faces on TV, Nick Searcy will be on the Hulu adaptation of the Stephen King novel '11/22/63'. Not sure when it premieres but I'm looking forward to it quite a bit

http://deadline.com/2015/06/nick-searcy-cast-11-22-63-hulu-justified-1201437657/
    ksa1001Travis