Leviathan Falls — Book Club

This thread will assume that you have read all 8 books of The Expanse!! Those spoilers will not be tagged here.

With the final book of The Expanse coming out on Nov. 30, there are plans for a book club on the BM discord. Since not everyone has adopted the Discord server, I thought we should also have a thread on the forums for discussion of this final book.

While we'll have 4 threads on Discord, judging from previous book discussion threads on the forum one on here should be enough. Please remember to tag all spoilers for Book 9 (preferably with a note on up to which chapter it spoils)!
MrX

Comments

• Share your predictions!
    https://forms.gle/JroNk3vsbzgGvse49 
    You can change your response before Nov. 30. I'll try to compile a graphic of some kind for the death pool at the end. In addition to that I threw in some questions about the larger plot. Feel free to ignore if you don't have any thoughts on what might happen. We're only a week away!!
  • I’ve read the most recent books and really enjoyed them , from the latest trailer it looks like they’ll be covering Duarte and his daughter storyline 
  • I’ve read the most recent books and really enjoyed them , from the latest trailer it looks like they’ll be covering Duarte and his daughter storyline 
    The girl seen in the trailer is most likely Cara from Strange Dogs (I don't know if you've read it). I doubt they will introduce Duarte this season, and bringing in Teresa would mean they jump 30 years within the season.