A VERY BELTER CHRISTMAS

It's out in the wild! I hope you guys and gals like it. You can listen on PULP, or BELTALOWDA, or watch an enhanced visual version here:

mharmlessChinaskiMarcibazjensterblue_sleeve

Comments

• Great job, guys!  Very well done.
    A_Ron_Hubbardblue_sleeve
  • Loved it ,  great work ! also a big fan of the Giammati Christmas
    A_Ron_Hubbard
  • A_Ron_HubbardA_Ron_Hubbard Cincinnati, OH
    Thanks, I appreciate it. @FlashGordon, there are at least 5 of us!
    FlashGordon
  • ChinaskiChinaski Santa Cruz, CA
    nicely done @A_Ron_Hubbard, @Jim and the folks over at Podcation. bravo!
    A_Ron_Hubbard
  • This is great and is a nice companion piece to this season! You should tweet it out to the Expanse writers I bet they’d appreciate it. 
    A_Ron_Hubbard
  • FlashGordonFlashGordon Leeds, UK
    edited December 2021
     @mrx good shout! Wes Chatham and one of the writers , Ty I think are pretty active on twitter , I just tweeted it at them, we should utilise some baldmove audience muscle and get it on their radar with a load of tweets. listening to the Ty & that guy podcast Id think they’d appreciate it 
    A_Ron_Hubbard
  • A_Ron_HubbardA_Ron_Hubbard Cincinnati, OH
    Thanks everybody! I think I'm going to try tweeting it at them this afternoon. I didn't do it out of the gate because I wanted to make sure there weren't any technical glitches, and to see what would happen naturally. By all means, if you liked it and you're in other fan communities please share it around. It's our gift to all Expanse fans everywhere!

A couple of people's shared it on /r/The Expanse. If you're a redditor check it out and give them some upvotes/comments, we'd appreciate it!
  • MichelleMichelle California
    Very cool!  Great job, guys! :star:
  • Nice work! Fits very well into the universe of The Expanse!
  • It really does feel very authentic... Bravo!!