What Other Podcasts Do You Listen To?

167891012»

Comments

• FreddyFreddy Denton, Texas
    The Dollop has been my go to podcast lately. It's premise is straight forward; each episode covers a moment in American history. The fun part is only one of the hosts knows the topic going into it; the other just comments and cracks wise.
    MurderbearDani_Armindo
  • FreddyFreddy Denton, Texas
    edited March 27

I’m doing a rewatch of Mr Robot (Love it even more) and I needed a more positive season 2 review.  I kinda get the guys unhappiness with season 2 but sometimes it became such a bummer for me and so disagreeable, which is fine.  So, I checked out the “Coffee Klatch Crew” and so far I’m enjoying there take on the show. Plus they approach the episodic breakdowns in a different way. 

You want positive, you go find it somewhere else! Bald Move is about hating shows (and robots) until they prove they are worthy of love. Even then it's only conditional love. Like the love one has for their favorite fast food franchise.
    Travis
  • walktheskywalkthesky New York
    Freddy said:
    I’m doing a rewatch of Mr Robot (Love it even more) and I needed a more positive season 2 review.  I kinda get the guys unhappiness with season 2 but sometimes it became such a bummer for me and so disagreeable, which is fine.  So, I checked out the “Coffee Klatch Crew” and so far I’m enjoying there take on the show. Plus they approach the episodic breakdowns in a different way. 
    You want positive, you go find it somewhere else! Bald Move is about hating shows (and robots) until they prove they are worthy of love. Even then it's only conditional love. Like the love one has for their favorite fast food franchise.
    Lol
  • UnderwoodUnderwood Philadelphia, PA
    I've been on a True crime podcast binge the last couple of months. Some of the better listens were -

- Cold
    - Over My Dead Body
    - Slow Burn (both Seasons, the 1st is on Nixon/Watergate, 2nd is on Bill Clinton/ Whitewater/Monica)
    - The Dropout
    - Standoff
    - The Vanished
  • DeeDee Adelaide
    Robert Evans, who hosts Behind The Bastards (and if you’re not listening to that one you should be - so many thanks again to whoever recommended that one to me... @Murderbear? @Walnut Frey? One of you guys.) has a new nine episode podcast out called It Could Happen Here, where he lays out his theory of how a second civil war could start in the US. The first two episodes are out and it’s kind of terrifying, but super interesting. 

After being only vaguely aware of him when he was writing for Cracked, I’ve really started to stan for him lately. I was watching a current affairs show here in Australia about the Christchurch shooting* recently and he popped up on it talking about online extremism, and in a recent episode of the podcast War College, he gave a really good interview where he expanded on that topic. If you’re interested in that sort of thing, that is well worth checking out too. 

*If you’re interested in the show I was watching, the full episode is here - https://youtu.be/EUVychuUnPk
    FlukesFreddyMurderbear
  • MurderbearMurderbear Cold Spring, Ky
    Never been much for the radio play style podcasts. A friend told me to check out Wolverine: The Long Night a while back and I FINALLY started listening. It's sooo good! Only through three episodes so far but I already want to binge the entire thing! The production and style of it is way better than I expected. Check it out if it all piques your interest.
    Travis
  • MichelleMichelle California
    edited April 9
    I don't really get into political, true crime, etc podcasts much aside from what I hear from Jim & Aron.  I like to keep the rest just at a 'mindless entertainment' level, especially if I'm listening after a long day at work or something. So:

Top Chef RHAP-ups (part of the Rob Has A Podcast network)
    Starving For Attention with Richard Blais
    The Way I Heard It (Mike Rowe narrating short stories of notable people in history - he has the *best* voice for narrating anything at all)
    Afterbuzz's Real Housewives of Atlanta podcast (guilty pleasure, don't judge)
    Carrie On: The Sex and the City podcast
    Dear Albie (Albie and Chris Manzo giving life and relationship advice)
    A Million Little Podcast (about ABC's A Million Little Things)
    Afterbuzz's This is Us podcast (again, don't judge me on the Afterbuzz thing :grin: )
  • unreadunread Australia
    edited April 20
    What other Game Of Thrones podcasts does everyone listen to? My favourite one at the moment (other than BM) is Arya Talking To Me? which is very funny and not very serious, so it pairs nicely with all the heavy, in-depth ones. Also it has the best GoT podcast name out there :D
    The last couple of seasons, I used to listen to all the GoT podcasts. I'm pretty much just Bald Move and Boars, Gore and Swords. They are way more comedy focused so don't go there for in-depth knowledge. I've been huge fans of theirs for a long time.
  • I recently discovered BleedTV game of thrones stuff. I'm a sucker for southern accents. I like it. 
    Personally, I have been listening to the Easy Mojo Podcast. Ha! Yes, this is the podcast I have been talking about producing for the longest time. It's finally ready! Now available on Apple, Spotify, Stitcher and Google Play. (Allegedly, their app suuuuucks!)

Apple: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/easy-mojo-podcast/id1460067953

Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/episode/5gnVOWCKErxUv28ikwl26F?si=hWxdNuN7SUWfqtRfnw01iA

Stitcher: https://www.stitcher.com/s?eid=60094393&autoplay=1

Yes, this is shameless grab for some more listeners but I think some of you will be into it. The first episode is just Brian and Daniel talking about each other and why they started the podcast. But I am really really excited to start putting out our episodes we've done with guests! Thanks everyone!
    Travis