Fantasy football 2022?

I’ve been mostly on the Discord as of late, but wanted to pop in to see if any of the forums holdouts were interested in playing fantasy football again? There was a little bit of chatter about it on a Discord thread. Let me know! I’m willing to setup the league this year.
aharrell

Comments

• ChinaskiChinaski Santa Cruz, CA
    i'd be down.
    cdriveMrX
  • @Chinaski I PM’d you a link to sign up for the league this season. It’s also posted in the Sports thread on Discord if anyone uses that more often.
    Chinaski
    appreciate you @MrX. will take a look.
    MrX
  • cdrivecdrive Houston, TX
    Chinaski said:
    Brosky I’m gonna be in Santa Cruz all day today! Holla atchya boi! 
    MrX
  • @Chinaski were you able to get signed up? Never know if account names match usernames on here!
  • It looks like we have 12 teams signed up! Anyone else on the forums planning to play that hasn’t yet? We can expand the league to 14 teams if there are.
    cdrive said:
    Chinaski said:
    oh snap! whatcha doing in my hood? hope the bay treated you proper my dude!

MrX said:
    @Chinaski were you able to get signed up? Never know if account names match usernames on here!
    damn, looks like i missed out. i haven't had a chance to join. been busy taking care of a buncha things before my kiddo starts school this week. if it expands to 14 lemme know. sorry about that man.

• MrXMrX CO
    edited August 9
    Chinaski said:
    cdrive said:
    Chinaski said:
    oh snap! whatcha doing in my hood? hope the bay treated you proper my dude!

MrX said:
    @Chinaski were you able to get signed up? Never know if account names match usernames on here!
    damn, looks like i missed out. i haven't had a chance to join. been busy taking care of a buncha things before my kiddo starts school this week. if it expands to 14 lemme know. sorry about that man.

All good! I just changed it to 14. Wasn’t expected to have so many people join! I’m sure we can get one more if you sign up.
    Chinaski
    sweet! thanks man! just joined. damn, 14 teams is gonna be rough. slim pickins'.
    edited August 10
    @Chinaski man I got stories now about your hood. But it sure was good & proper. That Brazil cafe yall got and the 7 mile secret cave beach.  Man that is a story there. And we took the boys to the boardwalk rides at night. We’ll be back!
    Chinaski
    that's awesome man! are you talking about Cafe Brasil on Mission St? whenever I have a 'Me Day' it usually starts at Cafe Brasil for some bfast, place is legit! been going there for years. weather's been good so you came at a good time. and it sounds like you didn't come across any vampires which is good haha. next time you're around lemme know ahead of time!
    cdrive
  • I’m interested if you need another 
    edited August 11
    Chinaski said:
    that's awesome man! are you talking about Cafe Brasil on Mission St? whenever I have a 'Me Day' it usually starts at Cafe Brasil for some bfast, place is legit! been going there for years. weather's been good so you came at a good time. and it sounds like you didn't come across any vampires which is good haha. next time you're around lemme know ahead of time!
    Vampires!? Yeah it’s on me I know sorry man. I didn’t really know if it would be in play and I’m kinda spontaneous to a fault. But I love your town now though finally getting to spend some time. Last time we came through we were just doing a pass by and everything was kinda closed. But this time was wild dude. Next time, and soon, I’ll let you know better ahead of time. 
    Chinaski
    Oh the LOST BOYS! Cool I didn’t know about that! 
    Chinaski
    edited August 11
    cdrive said:
    Oh the LOST BOYS! Cool I didn’t know about that! 
    haha yeah. i actually just re-listened to the fellas pod on it. def one of my faves.
    cdrive