The Mad Men spinoff I want to see ...

The King and Queen of Wichita - The adventures of Pete and Trudy Campbell in Kansas' largest city.  It would be a hoot to watch Pete trying to balance living in the exact middle of Middle America and the jet setting lifestyle of high powered Aircraft executive. Are you listening Weiner?
steph_bMichelleMonicaJoshuaHeter

Comments

• I agree!  That would be amazing. 

Matthew Weiner, "Say yes with your voice, not just your eyes"

Garrison66
  • AManIsNoOneAManIsNoOne Greensboro, NC
    The F Word- The story of Joan, Peggy and Sally moving forward as active participants in the feminist movement. Joan and Peggy lead by example while Sally hits the front lines. 
    Michellemajjam0770
  • A_Ron_HubbardA_Ron_Hubbard Cincinnati, OH
    I... I could actually see this working if it maintained a sort of Better Call Saul type of vibe.
  • Would love to See Joan and Peggy and Sally story continue with them accomplishing great things, based on how awesome they are.

• MichelleMichelle California
    I want to see a spinoff with Peggy as lead.  It would follow her work life and her home life with Stan, showcasing her struggles and successes as she makes her way to the top of the advertising world as the most powerful female in advertising.  She and Stan get married, deal with the decision of whether or not to have kids (with her being so career focused and being awkward with kids, she may opt not to while he wants to, which would create a rift in their marriage), deal with the various day to day and the people she comes across.  Maybe it ties in some characters from Mad Men, just as guest appearances and maybe an occasional phone call with Don.  I would watch the hell out of this show.
  • edited September 14

Bert Cooper - The Early Years.    (50% Better Call Saul  /  50%  Twin Peaks TOS)

• The Mad Men spinoff none of us want but we all need is the adventures of Paul Kinsey: he's dropped out of the Hare Krishnas, moved to California to be a Star Trek writer, and (let's be honest) completely failed.

Being that it's the late 60s / early 70s in L.A., there's no telling the crazy things he tries to pick his life off the proverbial floor.