EW has full Leftovers S2 trailer

Comments

• DrewDrew indianapolis
    Very nice, excited to see what they do this season. Glad to see Patti isn't done with Kevin, glad to see Kevin is still crazy.
  • A_Ron_HubbardA_Ron_Hubbard Cincinnati, OH
    That looked incredible.  I've really missed this show.  I like how, kind of like Lindelof promised, I don't really care about the central mystery, I just care about how the characters react to it.  Hard to believe they're pulling it off!
    hypergenesb
  • I thought that one guy sounded like Limehouse and I got my hopes up for a sec until I checked imdb
  • AndrewAndrew New York
    This trailer was awesome.  It looks like they're taking the show in a different direction, but one that seems organic and natural.  
  • I'm excited!!
  • Has anyone else read the book? I loved it. It ends pretty much where season 1 ended, so it's all new stuff from here. I love this show and the non-answering of the mystery of the departed does not bother me at all. I can't wait for the next season.
  • DansburyDansbury Austin, Texas
    So is Laurie still with the GR? I thought I caught her wearing dark clothing. I saw Liv Tyler still wearing white, and smoking but didnt notice if Laurie is still cult leader... If they turn her character around and get us to start liking her, I am going to be pissed. I have invested a lot of hatred towards characters named Lori/Laurie that I'd hate to see that time wasted. 
  • ArctorArctor The Netherlands
    @Dansbury I interpreted the end as her first steps back to normal life because 'The prodigal son returned'. Not sure how she would fit into the Garvey family though because Nora is now in the picture.
  • FreddyFreddy Denton, Texas
    That looks awesome. Gave me chills.

Speaking of which, did anyone else feel uneasy when they were watching the first season? Almost like you couldn't put your finger on what drew you in, but still loved every minute of it?
    AntManBee
  • Frakkin TFrakkin T Currently Offline
    I'm just glad Carrie Coon is coming back. 
    AntManBeeksa1001
  • I just finished re watching season 1 and love it more. Can not wait for season 2. My wife checked out early last season but I am all in knowing we most likely won't get the big answer.
    AntManBee
  • Just watched the first season for the first time.

My wife too checked out after episode 3.

It's a tough sell at first to be honest, but I was finally grabbed by episode 6 (the Nora episode). That one episode was VERY moving and Carrie Coon is amazing every second she's on screen. Season 2 looks as though it's almost a reboot with the location change. I'll be able to get the wife to start watching again as she's a huge Regina King fan.
    AntManBee