The Hateful Eight trailer looks goood!

Comments

• FreddyFreddy Denton, Texas
    edited August 2015
    I'll watch it since it's Terantino and the cast looks fantastic, but if I'm being honest the dialog in the trailer sounds ham fisted as all hell. Besides, considering how bad most movies are these days, it's going to be great in comparison.
  • I'm not entirely convinced just based on the trailer, but I'm sure I'll really enjoy it as I pretty much like everything Tarantino does. I wasn't sold on the "Inglourious Basterds" trailer either, but I loved that movie. 
    Jovial_Falcon
  • aberry89aberry89 California
    I love the idea of a "bottle episode" movie - looks like the majority of it is going to take place in one cabin during the winter - AWESOME. Can't wait to watch all these actors just sit in a room and talk...seriously, I cant wait :)

We get Crimson Peak for Halloween and Hateful Eight for Christmas. YEEEEEEEEE
    Jovial_FalconDaveyMac
  • Goggins is going to steal this picture
    dan2988ksa1001
  • dan2988dan2988 manchester uk
    @freddy i think one thing we dont have to worry about walking into a tarantino movie is bad dialogue. The man can write!
    DaveyMac
    edited August 2015
    @dan2988 Sometimes. I'm a big fan of his movies, but there's been plenty of times where the dialogue has put me off. Still though, the man has produced some of my favorite quotable lines, so I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.

Goggins is going to steal this picture

In my hearts of hearts I like to think that Tarantino cast him based solely off of his work in Justified.
    dan2988
  • bizmarkiefaderbizmarkiefader San Francisco
    @Freddy He was in Django as well
    @bizmarkiefader Doh! Well, to be fair, my heart of hearts can be a bit of idiot sometimes...
  • bizmarkiefaderbizmarkiefader San Francisco
    I think you're right though, Django came out in 2012 and Boyd Crowder seems like the kind of character Tarantino would lose his shit over.
    Freddy
  • http://www.vulture.com/2015/08/quentin-tarantino-lane-brown-in-conversation.html

This interview is a few weeks old now, but I found it to be a very enjoyable read. Tarantino doesn't really have a filter and unlike so many Hollywood interviews, he's willing to be critical of other artists' work. Though I don't really feel like he's attacking people or being malicious. Just giving his honest reaction. Agree/disagree with him, I find it refreshing. He also talks briefly about casting Goggins and Justified.
    Jovial_Falcon
  • I'm so biased on anything QT does. I'll be there day one, and if there was a presale I'd have my tickets already.
    DaveyMac