Start a $10M Gofundme for a Bear Encounter with A_Ron

Ok, the last two months I blew through all seven seasons of Mad Men for the first time.  At the same time, I listened to the available Mad Men Happy Hour podcasts that starts with Season 5.  I realize that I am months/years behind on this.  I was like Jim, my first attempt at Mad Men didn't take, so I waited a while before trying again.

By far the funniest thing that I have heard on Bald Move, was when Jim & A_Ron are discussing Joan's decision to sleep with the Jaguar guy in exchange for a 5% partnership stake, A_Ron states that his price to be a Bear for an Arab Sheikh would be $10 million.

I assume that there are no millionaire Shiekhs among the Bald Move members to put it to the test.  So, I thought we could start a gofundme to raise the funds.  Maybe have a lottery from the contributors to determine the "winner". 

Anyways, just a thought while I start my belated Mad Med withdrawal.

Travis

Comments

• Frakkin TFrakkin T Currently Offline
    OH MY
    TravisDancesWithWookies
  • A_Ron_HubbardA_Ron_Hubbard Cincinnati, OH
    Ah, but who takes the prize?  Can I oversee a deathmatch for my virtue?
    Travis
  • FreddyFreddy Denton, Texas
    ^^^I've got oil sheik money. What are you doing this weekend, sailor?
    TaraC73TravisJimelgat0
  • elgat0elgat0 Clearwater

Ah, but who takes the prize?  Can I oversee a deathmatch for my virtue?

<br/
    You can oversee it,provided you go full "Furry" & don a bear costume. You could also tie it into your renewed interest in MM Thunderdome....2 men enter, 1 man leaves.
    Travis
    I'll need assless chaps for this, I can tell.
    TravisAntManBeeSheIsGeekyAManIsNoOne
  • This thread punches me right in the funnies. Everybody is a little better off than they were before its existence.
    elgat0Cecily
  • We could film it and call it "A.Ron of Arabia".

Then, we will commission Jim and Cecily to do a Bald Movie podcast about it.

:-D
    bizmarkiefaderTaraC73elgat0A_Ron_HubbardTravisAManIsNoOneJimStellaCecily
  • JaimieTJaimieT Atlanta, GA
    The shiekh, top 3 of funniest Bald Move moments. I don't know what the other two are. There are times they say stuff that reminds me of it. I'm not sure why it's not a running gag, JIM. <<<<<<<< JIM.
  • We could film it and call it "A.Ron of Arabia".

Then, we will commission Jim and Cecily to do a Bald Movie podcast about it.

:-D
    A.Ron of A.Rabia?
    TaraC73Cecily
  • I am loving this more than Harry Crane loves a sack of White Castles!

The visual image of A.Ron riding a camel across the desert while swathed in white linens and a scarf around his head is EVERYTHING.
    Jim
    Michelle said:

I am loving this more than Harry Crane loves a sack of White Castles!

The visual image of A.Ron riding a camel across the desert while swathed in white linens and a scarf around his head is EVERYTHING.

A. Ron can't wear white to his wedding.
    DancesWithWookies
    Could I get away with like, eggshell?
    DancesWithWookies
    It's a tough sell, but I'll allow it.
    Any way we can get a discount on a "sheik sex party/carrying a baby to term" bundle?
    I dunno, sounds like it would be an extra surcharge.
    edited September 2015
    Having your cake and eating it too sure ain't what it used to be. Thanks Obama Chia.