Eli Roth's 'The Green Inferno' coming out on the 25th of September

edited September 2015 in Movies
new movie from Eli Roth is coming out on the 25th. This movie reminds me of Cannibal Holocaust in the 70's I believe(?). 
I wasnt sure if anybody had come across this on youtube, although now I am seeing commercials for it all over the place.

I can't find the article right now but he did film this in the amazon. He found this tribe and showed them Cannibal Holocaust and they were laughing their asses off and they agreed to be in the film for him.

The 1st clip is the first official tralier.
The 2 clip is a red band trailer released today. only 30 seconds long but its pretty brutal so BE AWARE.

kingbee67Frakkin TTaraC73

Comments

• Frakkin TFrakkin T Currently Offline
    edited September 2015
    I've been waiting for this movie for a long time. Eli Roth is a brilliant director who would be a lot more celebrated if he did straight drama. Hostel and Hostel 2 are criminally underrated masterpieces of tension, tone, and breakneck pace and I'm sure this will be no different.

...he's also from my hometown (Boston.) 
    Jovial_Falcon
  • The last installment of Hemlock Grove is out in October so I got 2 Roth projects to look forward to. Good times
    Is that any good? I heard it was awful and I know he just produced it rather than writing or directing. 
  • @Frakkin T I believe he directed the pilot.

I enjoy watching it. Its a weird show for sure. A friend of mine couldnt stand the sort of highschool relationship thing going on in the first season but it didnt bother me as much.

I was more intrigued with the world they created. You're not quite sure what the hell is going on till end of S1 because they dont actually say certain words or use certain labels to identify sects of people.

I will say that the transformation in either EP2 or EP 3 is my favorite transformation on screen. I just like how they took it a different way.
    I did see a clip of that transformation; it looked pretty bad-ass.

• TaraC73TaraC73 Manchester NH
    Hostel 1 is one of those movies that completely freaks me out for a few days after I watch it. It's so creepy and realistic and plausible it's disturbing. This movie looks like hostel on speed times 1,000! Damn. That trailer had me curling my toes - not in a good sexy way LOL.
    Jovial_Falcon
  • I just got tricked into watching the trailer today by Hitfix's website.  I'm glad I did though.  Can't wait to see this!
    Jovial_FalconTaraC73