post your PSN or Gamertag here.

TonyTony Harrisburg,Pa.
like the title says. post your id here and get new fireteam members.

Comments

• TonyTony Harrisburg,Pa.
    I'll go first. My Psn is Tonydeth.
  • HatorianHatorian Dagobah
    edited September 2015
    Edit

PSN: Potterman
    XBL: Pottermann

I fell waaay behind Destiny though. My next multiplayer game will be Battlefront.
    Jovial_Falcon
  • TonyTony Harrisburg,Pa.
    there is no way behind if you have the taken king. its all been reset. so you're only about two weeks behind.
  • Frakkin TFrakkin T Currently Offline
    edited September 2015
    Surprise surprise I'm Frakkin T on XBox live. I got the demo and gonna spend an hour or two playing. If it grabs me I'll throw down the 60 bones. 

Also if anyone plays Black Ops 2 or L4D 1 or 2 or even wants to do Portal 2 co-op hit me up.

[UPDATE] Cannot play the demo I previously downloaded, found this on the Bungie site: "Note: Players on PlayStation3 and Xbox 360 will lose access to the Destiny Demo starting 9/3/15. A new version of the Demo will be available for download at a later date."
  • Garthgou81Garthgou81 Placerville, CA
    PSN: Garthman00 add me up BaldMovers.
  • AManIsNoOneAManIsNoOne Greensboro, NC
    PSN: GamesBondBMerkin
    XBL: TheGamesBond
  • edited September 2015
    PSN: surfacewound

Haven't had my PS4 hooked up lately, I'm in-between two moves. Gonna hook it up soon for Uncharted collection though.

Edit: Oh I just noticed this is some Destiny forum, I thought it was just a general gaming thread. I have Destiny but I only got it cause it was 50% off, it was okay but it never got me hooked. 
    ghm3 said:

PSN: surfacewound

Haven't had my PS4 hooked up lately, I'm in-between two moves. Gonna hook it up soon for Uncharted collection though.

Edit: Oh I just noticed this is some Destiny forum, I thought it was just a general gaming thread. I have Destiny but I only got it cause it was 50% off, it was okay but it never got me hooked. 
    Thats okay, I did too. I am so pumped for Uncharted.
  • A_Ron_HubbardA_Ron_Hubbard Cincinnati, OH
    I am theRealNeolith on PSN.
  • Steven_SSteven_S West Palm Beach, FL
    New to Destiny game with the taken king on PS4 last week. PSN Magfx
  • LukeLuke Central Illinois
    I don't have Destiny but feel free to add me on Steam, PSN, and Xbox. Handle is SWABteam on all 3.
  • FreddyFreddy Denton, Texas
    edited September 2015
    PSN: DoctorBell

Currently playing GTA:Online regularly and will play some Madden or Rory Golf if anyone is down.
    With the latest update for PS4, has anyone decided to put together a Bald Move "community?" Could be a fun and easy way to connect and play Destiny--or whatever else folks are playing these days. (Rocket League has been my jam recently)
    AManIsNoOneMurderbear
  • Tony said:

I'll go first. My Psn is Tonydeth.

Yeah Tonydeth!  We be friends already.  Gettin those marks.  I'm just about to go get myself a new headset.  Nice to see all these newer people on here.  I'll add you all.  JFN1001
    FreddyTony
    What's the difference between a community and a clan?  Is community not game specific?  I can absolutely create a community.  I'm really excited about the events feature, too.
  • MrSinysterMrSinyster Raleigh, NC
    edited October 2015
    psn - Mister-Sinyster
    gamertag - Mister Sinyster
    Communities are something they added with the firmware update this week. Basically it is a message board/player list where you can both post messages to the wall and automatically make parties for games.
    edited October 2015
    Sweet. A community sounds awesome. I say we name it Bald Movestation.

Edit: Wait, I just read that. One letter away from "Bald Molestation" is too close for comfort. Better play it safe and name the Bald Move PSN community "The Aristocrats".
    A_Ron_Hubbard
    The stupidest thing about the Community aspect seems to be that you can't actively search for a certain Community. I believe the initiator of the Community needs to invite--either that or you need to have a connection to the creator and see it come up on the feed. Its bizarre.
    Yeah from what I can see you have to be fiends with someone in the community to see it on your list. Other than that all I can seem to see are the tOP 100.
    That is crazy.  Also, apparently you have to be in front of your PS4 to create a community.  You can't do it from the PSN website.  What kind of bullshit is that?  Anyway, I'm stuck here in Indy away from my 'station until Sunday, but I'll create a Bald Move community then.   If anyone wants/needs invites, just hit me up.
    Tony
    Yeah, I am not sure who planned that all out, but its an amazing oversight. Regardless, I'd love to be added. I posted it earlier but--"Garthman00"
    Honestly, I don't care what happens just so long as we can eventually have a GTA Online car show.
  • Happy to get added

Potterman

Thanks
  • id like to be added. psn name, toolowbrow

thanks!
  • cdrivecdrive Houston, TX
    cdrive001 on PSN
  • MurderbearMurderbear Cold Spring, Ky
    UrsiClaw
  • darwinfeeshy on PSN
  • WonderedObjectWonderedObject SAN Francisco, CA
    Wonderedobject
    For both PS4 and Xbox
    Just been playing some call of duty at the moment. Need to break in the new resident evil