Where can I watch?

Just wondering if anyone knows where I can watch Justified without having to pay for episodes (I'm looking at you, Amazon).
It's not on FX's site.  Any ideas?

Comments

• Pretty sure Netflix has the series but I may be wrong.
  • Garthgou81Garthgou81 Placerville, CA
    This doesn't answer your question really, but Amazon Prime is a really excellent service that is well worth its money. If you are a Prime member all the seasons of Justified--outside of the latest have been posted. Also the vast majority of HBO shows are on there in addition to some decent movies and original shows. If you are against Bezos or Amazon in principal--I get it. If not, it may be something to consider.
    ElisaTaraC73Travis
  • kingbee67kingbee67 Los Angeles Ca.
    I watched a couple episodes on Amazon Prime. I think the last season is pay.
  • MichelleMichelle California
    edited September 2015
    I neglected to mention that I had checked Netflix (not there). I was hoping someone knew if it was online anywhere for free. Thanks though for the replies!
    TaraC73
  • A_Ron_HubbardA_Ron_Hubbard Cincinnati, OH
    Yeah, most of the "free" places won't have the last season until early next year.
    Travis
  • TaraC73TaraC73 Manchester NH
    I'm going to ask for Amazon prime membership for my birthday :) I agree it's well worth the price for what you get as far as free content, and the free two day shipping can't be beat :) free online TV shows websites can be hit or miss as far as reliability so be careful... Before actually doing anything Google the site itself and make sure it's safe. And ditto what Aron said free places don't usually have the newest seasons.
    Elisa
  • It's been said, but if you have an Amazon Prime membership, they're available there and for what it's worth I think it's definitely worth the subscription (we order from them a lot though and it pays for itself with the shipping benefits alone).