Coffee!

2»

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I’m a Flat White with 2 sugars guy if I’m in Australia or any country that has an actual coffee shop.

if I’m in the US and need to go a Starbucks then it’s a caramel machiato 
    bazjensterTaraC73
  • Black coffee at home. I got a fancy OXO auto-drip machine a couple of years ago, it makes a pretty tasty cup of coffee.

If I'm at a coffee shop I'll often go for a cortado or macchiato (not the bastardized Starbucks carmel version)
  • Starbucks Americano - Iced or hot - situational.
  • Favorite is black coffee from my Saeco X-Small espresso machine at home. It grinds a pellet of beans (Starbucks French Roast or other dark roasted beans) and brews a cup fresh every time I push the button and is my guilty pleasure. 
  • Dee said:
    Michelle said:
    Dee said:
    I am Coffee Trash. I do not own any kind of coffee machine. I drink Nescafé 43 Bean instant coffee, with a bit of skim milk - two cups in the morning and I am done. If I’m out and about with someone I might have a skinny cappuccino. No sugar. 

I think coffee is one of those things that’s just either ok or terrible. I really don’t get why so many people have such a thing for it. 
    BECAUSE IT IS NECTAR FROM THE GODS, DEE!   :smiley:   
    I get how some people might not like it though.
    Nah, that’s red wine. 

in particular, Barossa Valley Shiraz.. 
    Dee
  • DeeDee Adelaide
    @bazjenster Well, of course! 
    bazjenster
  • edited September 2018
    LordBy said:
    Coffee’s for closers only.
    That's why I have a huge cup each morning before kickin ass and takin names!

it's only after the third cup that I start rambling gibberish to whoever will listen.
    MichelleFreddy
  • Dee said:
    Michelle said:
    Dee said:
    I am Coffee Trash. I do not own any kind of coffee machine. I drink Nescafé 43 Bean instant coffee, with a bit of skim milk - two cups in the morning and I am done. If I’m out and about with someone I might have a skinny cappuccino. No sugar. 

I think coffee is one of those things that’s just either ok or terrible. I really don’t get why so many people have such a thing for it. 
    BECAUSE IT IS NECTAR FROM THE GODS, DEE!   :smiley:   
    I get how some people might not like it though.
    Nah, that’s red wine. 

in particular, Barossa Valley Shiraz.. 
    Not Penfold's Grange?  *mmmmm*
  • Pumpkin anyone?
  • I order from http://happymugcoffee.com/

Affordable high quality beans. Fast shipping too. They get to me in GA from PA in ~3 days.
    Michelle
  • edited September 2018
    Green Mtn Pumpkin Spice Coffee, perfect for this time of year, as in September through August 

Michelle