2»

Comments

• cdrivecdrive Houston, TX
    edited October 2018
    Dee said:
    MrX said:
    LordBy said:
    Dee 
    That is supposed to encourage turnout? What have our national dish! 
    I think it looks delightful, except substitute mustard for that ketchup.
    Yea that was my issue - ketchup does not belong on sausages / hot dogs!

Okay, that’s it - I’m declaring war on America. And it’s not ketchup - it’s tomato sauce. Or, more correctly, “dead ‘orse“. 
    “dead ‘orse” *writes in notebook*
    DeeFlukes
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I think Democracy Sausage is the working title of the next Guns N‘ Roses album
    Flukes
  • FreddyFreddy Denton, Texas
    edited October 2018
    Fuck me, Australian political system... Stop breaking our threads.
  • This is evidently a controversial opinion in these forums, but I always put ketchup on my hot dogs. I also put mustard, and sweet relish when available. 
  • This is evidently a controversial opinion in these forums, but I always put ketchup on my hot dogs. I also put mustard, and sweet relish when available. 
    As long as there is mustard, even combined with ketchup, I’m with you to some extent. The ratio has to be legit though: not more ketchup than mustard
  • LordBy said:
    This is evidently a controversial opinion in these forums, but I always put ketchup on my hot dogs. I also put mustard, and sweet relish when available. 
    As long as there is mustard, even combined with ketchup, I’m with you to some extent. The ratio has to be legit though: not more ketchup than mustard
    It’s close, but the ketchup flows faster. 
  • The Costco special: ketchup, mustard, relish, sauerkraut.
  • Deli mustard and kraut.

djcaudle01
  • I think Democracy Sausage is the working title of the next Guns N‘ Roses album

It should definitely be the title of the next politics thread.
    LordByDoubleA_Ron
  • WV = chili (meat, not beans) and cole slaw.  MAYBE ketchup.

USA needs election and registration reform.
  • We need a lot of reforms. 
  • The situation in GA is appalling, Makes me want to break out the torches and pitchforks well maybe not torches definitely not tiki torches damn White Nationalists had to ruin tiki torches 
  • edited October 2018
    I remember being in my early 20's and trying to vote. I was working the day of a presidential election and a co-worker and I were talking about going to vote. So we punch out for our lunch break and go to the nearest voting center. When we go in we get told we need to be registered and can only vote where we live. Turned away and bummed out we head back to work having wasted our lunch/dinner break and not getting to vote in that election. 

Coming from an uneducated and poor family no one had ever told me about registering to vote. It's crazy how they made sure I was registered for the selective service in case I needed to go fight in a war, but no one ever bothered to tell me how to vote for our country's leaders. 

You learn things as you educate yourself, and one is: the poor and uneducated are consistently taken advantage of in America. 
    Deeadobo1148sbench2LordByFlukes
This discussion has been closed.