Bald Move fan meetup! (North Atlanta)

13»

Comments

• Thanks for the invite @JaimieT! I somehow missed the thread and was just thinking today that someone should organize an ATL Bald Move meetup. I’m in Roswell so this is perfect! Count me in! 
    PS - May have hubby and small son in tow, but I’m taking son to a birthday party earlier in the day so that should earn me some time off...
    JaimieT
  • JaimieTJaimieT Atlanta, GA
    Thanks for the invite @JaimieT! I somehow missed the thread and was just thinking today that someone should organize an ATL Bald Move meetup. I’m in Roswell so this is perfect! Count me in! 
    PS - May have hubby and small son in tow, but I’m taking son to a birthday party earlier in the day so that should earn me some time off...

I'm so glad you can make it!
  • hey hey.  unless stuff goes very sideways i'll be there, wife is going to west side story sat night but i should be able to hang out for a bit.

so many of us in north atlanta, we really should start a bank robbery gang.
    JaimieTFreddydavehweeniegirlcdrive
  • voodooratvoodoorat Atlanta
    edited November 2018
    cdrive said:
    Bummed I can’t stay long enough to make it, but I’ve been here since yesterday. The weather is so damn nice here right now.  I’m at the Twelve Downtown if any would please recommend some bars, restaurants and sports bars in that area. I’d be eternally grateful. Also local beers besides sweetwater. We tried Max Lagers last night, which was pretty good.  Gah it sucks. All the forum regulars are from here and I’m missing it by a day.

terrapin is another beer i like. it's not atlanta-lcoal, but it's georgia local, out of athens and i (sort of) know the brewmeister, spike. he's an old friend of m brother-in-law's (who once was brewmeister at atlanta brewing company but it's been a long time).  i really like their rye pale ale just for drinkability.  now i want one.
    daveh
  • Who’s the Baby Driver in this situation? Am I Jon Bernthal?
  • A_Ron_HubbardA_Ron_Hubbard Cincinnati, OH
    Have fun tomorrow er'rybody!
    JaimieTweeniegirlAlkaid13cdrive

As much fun as we can have without a Jim and an Aron but beer.
    Flukes
  • JaimieT said:

As much fun as we can have without a Jim and an Aron but beer.
    “Jim and A Ron but beer” 

Yep what the hell ill try anything once

A_Ron_HubbardJaimieT
  • cdrivecdrive Houston, TX
    JoshTheBlack said: 
    Definitely try Scofflaw Basement IPA if you like IPAs. It's my favorite.
    Wish I could’ve made it today but back home
    now.  Basement is dangerously delicious at 7.5%!  Hotel lobby bar had it on draft and I went to a Publix & brought some back home along with some Yuengling.  Y’all have fun.  

JaimieT
  • Lol at the shit A Ron finds “Insightful”
    A_Ron_Hubbardhisdudeness915Flukes
  • By the way cdrive (and all other BM’ers) if you’re ever in Winston-Salem check out Foothills Brewery, they have two amazing IPA’s...

“Hoppyum” and “Jade”

Also good are the “People’s Porter” and one named after my hometown “Pilot Mountain Pale Ale”
    cdrive
  • Not sure if we're first but we're here... Just changing a diaper first
    Freddy
  • The jalapony pale ale is JUST OK
    JaimieT
  • YOU FASCIST
    voodooratweeniegirlJaimieTJoshTheBlackAlkaid13Flukes
    voodoorat said:
    The jalapony pale ale is JUST OK

I made sure to order it sans jala after you left.
    daveh said:
    YOU FASCIST

I KILLED YOU HITLER
  • It was good seeing Jim and A.Ron's spirits.  Also, everybody else.
    JaimieTvoodooratweeniegirlAlkaid13
    Pics!

Left to right: voodoorat, JaimieT, weeniegirl, Alkaid13, JoshTheBlack, daveh. Picture by daveh's wife Marcia.

As you can see we're all perfectly attractive.

One of the games we played, KILL HITLER. I can't remember what it's called. Daveh was Hitler and I killed him. Then weeniegirl was Hitler and I can't remember who killed her but the FASCISTS LOST TWICE.

Cutest baby ever. 

Daveh looks like a young Henry Francis.

I had so much fun guys! Thanks for coming out! Thanks for bringing the games, Josh and Alk.
    DeeMurderbearvoodooratAlkaid13MichelleFlukescdrivedjcaudle01hisdudeness915Freddyand 4 others.
  • MurderbearMurderbear Cold Spring, Ky
    Yay! Looks like you all had fun! Hope to see more of those in other places!
    JaimieT
  • Alkaid13Alkaid13 Georgia
    edited November 2018
    Secret Hitler was real fun. Properly needs to be played in not as public a place to allow for more yelling of “you’re a fucking lying facist and I knew it!”
    FlukesJaimieTdjcaudle01FreddyweeniegirlMichelleNoel
  • MichelleMichelle California
    Awesome!  Looks like it was a great time!  :smile:
    JaimieT
  • A_Ron_HubbardA_Ron_Hubbard Cincinnati, OH
    SPONSORED BY GEICO!

Glad you all had fun! Secret Hitler is a blast!
    Alkaid13FlukesJaimieTdjcaudle01FreddyweeniegirlNoel
  • FlukesFlukes Calgary, Canada
    Totally jealous over here. Good on you all for getting together.
    JaimieTFreddy
  • Alkaid13 said:
    Secret Hitler was real fun. Properly needs to be played in not as public a place to allow for more yelling of “you’re a fucking lying facist and I knew it!”
    A liberal would say that. 
    weeniegirlAlkaid13Flukes
  • we weren't facsists really, just "bald move firsters"
    weeniegirlFlukes
  • Thanks again JaimieT for setting this up! It was fun meeting you guys in person, we will have to do it again some time.
    JaimieTvoodoorat