"Gods of Thrones" or, "A.Ron writes another book!"

124»

Comments

• A_Ron_HubbardA_Ron_Hubbard Cincinnati, OH
    Hey all, the physical merch went out in waves from last week to this week. Sorry they ran late, we had some problems with the full color print and the first tests from our vendor weren't great. 
    FlukesJaimieT
  • No worries! We have such a problem with package theft in my neighborhood that I just wanted to make sure it hadn’t gotten stolen. Can’t wait to see it! 
  • what about people who pleadged in a tier to get a paperback copy of the book? Were those just sent out in the last couple weeks as well? 
  • Hiya, just wondering if everyone has received their rewards? Still waiting on my t-shirt and messages aren't being answered on the Kickstarter page. An update would be great thanks.
  • The latest Kickstarter update reminded me: I pledged for the paperback copy of the book as well, and it was meant to ship out in November, but I still haven't received it. Anyone else had a similar issue?
  • @SomeBiscuit Yeh, I'm the same. I pledged for the Silver Stag but haven't received it yet (in Australia). Left a comment on the kickstarter campaign and hopefully the guys will follow up soon. 
  • Good news. My Gods of Thrones shirt arrived today. Hopefully the other parcels delayed in transit will arrive soon too.
    J-Man
  • Hey all, the physical merch went out in waves from last week to this week. Sorry they ran late, we had some problems with the full color print and the first tests from our vendor weren't great. 
    Hey A.Ron,

I just saw your Kickstarter update today that there were still some issues with sending merch out but that Cecily had emailed everyone that had been affected. I don't think I have received an email from her yet but hopefully I am on the list to resolve as although I got the book I don't have any of the Gold tier rewards. I really enjoyed the book and am looking forward to the next volume.

thanks!

Richard

• Yeah same here, I didn't get the physical book and no one has been in contact with me.
  • I think I wrote to you guys about this, so apologies if it got lost in my SPAM e-mail. I also never received by t-shirt for God of Thrones even though I was a Kickstarter member/funder of the first book. Not urgent, but can someone help?
  • Has everyone that was a kickstarter backer gotten their copy of Vol 2 of the book? I haven’t received my copy yet and I emailed Bald move support and hadn’t gotten a response back yet. 
  • Has everyone that was a kickstarter backer gotten their copy of Vol 2 of the book? I haven’t received my copy yet and I emailed Bald move support and hadn’t gotten a response back yet. 
    I haven't received my copy of Volume 2 yet, I was actually going to shoot them an email back wondering when to expect it. Keep us updated what you hear back, if you hear back via email.  
    I haven't received my copy of Volume 2 yet, I was actually going to shoot them an email back wondering when to expect it. Keep us updated what you hear back, if you hear back via email.  
    Yeah I just happened to look on amazon and saw I could’ve ordered it today and had it by Friday. So it’s obviously in print 
    awookiee
  • Haven't received vol 2 yet either. I was wondering the same thing.