2nd Annual Not Actually Groundhog Day, Groundhog Day Marathon - Saturday, February 9th, 2019

Comments

• The Leftovers - after you remove the “previously ons” and the credits, it’s just over 24 hours...

I will make the pilgrimage to Bald Move Mecca next year if you guys consider this for Whistle Pig Y3
    MattyWeavesAlkaid13jaxsandhaysmom
  • MurderbearMurderbear Cold Spring, Ky
    @Michelle you could send them biscuits and gravy in the morning. B&GwJ&A!
    Michelle
  • MichelleMichelle California
    @Michelle you could send them biscuits and gravy in the morning. B&GwJ&A!
    Omg I’m so going to look into that! Thanks for the idea!  :)
    MurderbearNoel
  • Kela15Kela15 Malta, Europe
    Feck I forgot about this!!! Good job y'all!!!

• FreddyFreddy Denton, Texas
    Well, I'm with y'all in spirit. For some reason it won't load up the chat.
    edited February 9
    If anyone hasn’t stopped by the stream yet, you’re missing out. (I couldn't get super clear focus, sorry!)

JoshuaHetergroovydooleyLordByFreddyDummyMattyWeavesNoelDoubleA_RonAlkaid13Chinaskiand 7 others.
  • Kela15Kela15 Malta, Europe
    edited February 9
    Lookin' good boys!
  • edited February 10
    I'm failing to post an image lol
  • FreddyFreddy Denton, Texas
    Ready for the final push!

MurderbearDoubleA_RonChinaskiMichelleCecilyJim
  • DrKenDrKen Chicago
    edited February 10
    Great job, everyone.  That was fun.  Wish I could have gotten online more than the last hour.  I was checking in throughout the day.  The Mark Hamill thing was very cool.
    FreddyMichelleCecilyAussieGregweeniegirl
  • ChinaskiChinaski Santa Cruz, CA
    well that was fun! gummies running my life! :#
    MichelleFreddyCecily
    edited February 10
    Reliving the moment!

DummyNoelCecilyAussieGregCodyHarris821hisdudeness915alina_macNaugustineJoshuaHetercdriveand 4 others.
  • DrKenDrKen Chicago
    Should we do a 24-Hour Talking Groundhog Day Stream and Tweet it to Chris Hardwick?
    FreddyA_Ron_HubbardNoelMichelle
  • NoelNoel Dallas, TX
    Couldn’t make it today because of a work emergency and previous plans, but I’m glad to have stopped by late last night. Even though I don’t remember half of it. Cheers to everyone who participated. 
    Freddy
  • A_Ron_HubbardA_Ron_Hubbard Cincinnati, OH
    The Bald Move community raised over $15k to help people experiencing homelessness while engaging in friendly luxury bidet competition. I wore a Princess Leia wig. I drank some weird shady shit Freddy sent us. Luke Skywalker saluted us. Luke. Skywalker. I'm as tired and happy as I've ever been in my life. This is all so silly and wonderful and sleep deprived that I don't know how to make sense of it.  I'm glad we had you all with us today and it was recorded so at least I know it was all real.

cdriveAussieGregDrKenNoelDemicNaugustinebazjensterMichelleCodyHarris821Murderbearand 23 others.
    You all make me so dang proud!
    bazjensterNaugustinegroovydooleyMichelleNoelA_Ron_HubbardKela15OpusWho
  • Less than a day after 2nd annual and am already looking forward to 3rd annual. That was a lot of fun , great job to everyone involved
    NaugustineMichellegroovydooleyA_Ron_Hubbard
  • edited February 10
    A godly performance by the guys
    MichelleNoelReniA_Ron_HubbardAussieGregKate23MurderbearJasNicmjmulladyCecily
    Compiling the numbers for the final round bidet winner, and I noticed a dono of $69.69 by @rkcrawf. I don't remember reading that last night, maybe I missed it or maybe the last like six hours were a blur, but wanted you to know that when I saw your note of "I'm THAT guy" I almost shit myself laughing.
    LandscrapingJoshuaHeterrkcrawfDrKenNoelAussieGregMichelleNaugustinemjmullady
  • I'm working on recovering from yesterday's shenanigans.  Thank you to everyone who participated and donated to make our 2nd charity stream a complete success.  We put on the show but it's really the generosity and spirit of all of you that makes the event what it is.  $15,000+ raised for the homeless and an acknowledgement from a childhood hero is gonna be hard to beat, but we'll give it a shot next year!
    JoshuaHeterDrKenNoelA_Ron_HubbardKela15AussieGregSchluppMurderbearMichelleBloodyTacoand 9 others.
  • I’m a day late but hopefully not a dollar short. Can we still donate?
    Murderbear
    Holy shit, dude! You just won the "Last Jedi" deluxe sci-fi/fantasy bidet! 

rkcrawfDrKenKela15hisdudeness915gguenotMichelleLordByFreddycdriveMurderbearand 3 others.
  • DrKenDrKen Chicago
    At least I know the bear that murders me will have practiced above-average hygiene.

Congrats.  To all of us.
    SchluppMurderbearMichelleCecily
  • @A_Ron_Hubbard - I think @Jim mentioned it on air, but thanks for the shout out! I think the $69.69 was around the time Luke Fuckin' Skywalker responded on Twitter with the coolest GIF of all time, so there was justifiable pandemonium happening! Luke Skywalker!! I don't know which feat you guys are more proud of...the fundraising for a great cause or public acknowledgement by the son of Vader.

Well done!!!!
    Michelle
  • DrKenDrKen Chicago
    I didn't see much of the early hours.  Did someone donate that bidet for raffle or was that Bald Move idea?

No offense, but I'm hoping someone sent that to you because that would be inspired.  

Would still be inspired if Jim and ARon did it.
  • DrKen said:
    I didn't see much of the early hours.  Did someone donate that bidet for raffle or was that Bald Move idea?

No offense, but I'm hoping someone sent that to you because that would be inspired.  

I think Michelle donated it!
    It was a lady named Ann, who goes by AnnTheWinnerIs... Unless this was Michelle in charity disguise. Which if so, will we ever know the REAL truth? Haha...
    mjmullady
    edited February 10
    Holy shit, dude! You just won the "Last Jedi" deluxe sci-fi/fantasy bidet! 

Niiiice!! I woke up for work at 645 am on Fri and didn't go to bed until about four and a half minutes after the stream ended Sat night. I am glad my sacrifices will not go unnoticed! Haha
    gguenotMichelleKate23Cecily
    gjulleen said:
    DrKen said:

I think Michelle donated it!
    Nope!
    It was a lady named Ann, who goes by AnnTheWinnerIs... Unless this was Michelle in charity disguise. Which if so, will we ever know the REAL truth? Haha...
    Wasn't me!
    A_Ron_HubbardNoel