Need a quick expanse guide

I fell off last season somewhere in the middle and am eager to jump back in 

it was around episode 7 when Holden started to helucinate 

Comments

• HatorianHatorian Dagobah
    edited March 3
    Here you go..

1. Write down all your expenses in excel spreadsheet and keep all reciepts. That way you can then calculate your pay and deduct your expenses and get a good idea of how much your spending cash vs saving. 

2. when you charge something to the company credit credit card or use your own cash for business expenses make sure you keep the receipts so you can easily claim back and get reimbursed. Also make sure you submit your expense reports promptly to avoid any late charge fees by the credit card company. 

3. Try to limit your expenses to essential items only. This way you can maximise your savings and Ensure you have a positive cash flow at the end of the month. 

Good luck....

ReniCapeGabebazjenster
  • Whoops... 
    Hatorianbazjenster
  • HatorianHatorian Dagobah
    iMatty94 said:
    Whoops... 
    haha. Sorry I had to. Wish I could help you out but I think I’m further back then you are. I just started season 2.
    iMatty94
  • Alkaid13Alkaid13 Georgia
    307 is the beginning of the ring arc, just start there. 
  • The hallucination started at the end of episode 7, which was almost like a new season starting (there was a bit of a time jump after 6 as they moved on from book 2 to 3). I think if you start with ep7 you're good to go.
  • Thanks. I’ll start with 307 :) 
    Reni