Comments

• I'm not in listening mode right now so I wish you'd summarized your argument, because I feel inclined to rebut, lol.  I think HBO is like the godfather of modern television, but not the king right now, just in the sense that there's a degree of parity between several media companies in terms of quality.  I'll definitely check the podcast later, I liked your Captain Marvel review.
  • ken hale said:
    I'm not in listening mode right now so I wish you'd summarized your argument, because I feel inclined to rebut, lol.  I think HBO is like the godfather of modern television, but not the king right now, just in the sense that there's a degree of parity between several media companies in terms of quality.  I'll definitely check the podcast later, I liked your Captain Marvel review.
    No worries and thank you :) 

was it the cm part 1 or 2 podcast? 
  • ElisaElisa Los Angeles
    I'm cheap, so I just bought HBO NOW for GOT and I started watching True Detective S3 and My Brilliant Friend and the quality of these two shows is just so superb.  HBO is like the cream of the crop IMO.
    iMatty94
  • Elisa said:
    I'm cheap, so I just bought HBO NOW for GOT and I started watching True Detective S3 and My Brilliant Friend and the quality of these two shows is just so superb.  HBO is like the cream of the crop IMO.
    Absolutely :)