Death Predictions for Episode 3 (No Leaks Please)

Things probably are going to get really bad before they get better...  right?    So, who do we think will die in the next episode?

I don't want these people to die, but here is my list:
Gray Worm, Beric Dondarrion, Lyanna Mormont, Jora Mormont, Tormund, Pod, Gendry, Theon, Davos, and Brianne

Comments

• edited April 24
    Ooh, fun. Any upper limit on the number of predictions, lol?

I'll go with the only ones I really feel like are for sure: Beric Dondarrion, Davos, and Tormund :(
  • the population of planetos is the limit :)
    Murderbearken halebudesigns
  • Theon, Beric, Tormund, Ghost.
  • Frakkin TFrakkin T Currently Offline
    Being that it's Winterfell, the Starks have home-field advantage but it would also feel like a cheat if all of the Starks survive the battle. Looking at you, Arya...
    RenaisWomn
  • I'm pretty sure about Brienne, Theon, Beric, and Jorah. I can't decide on Tormund and Gentry but I think I like their characters too much and I'm in denial
    CeciliaM
  • I forget her name, but the young girl who is the leader of one of the northern families...she's a gonner.
    CeciliaM
  • All the ChickensAll the Chickens Birmingham, AL
    Beric, Alys Karstark, Theon, Bran, Jaime, Pod, Rhaegal, Jorah, Greyworm

And Ghost IF he is involved in the battle, because of some you whinging fans who couldn't just let Ghost live on in our imaginations as being wild and free in the northern wilderness.
    ken hale
  • Teresa from ConcordTeresa from Concord Concord, California
    Dear god not Brienne. I have her making it right to the end. 
    CeciliaMSanguinePenguintelephoneofmadness
  • I forget her name, but the young girl who is the leader of one of the northern families...she's a gonner.
    Lyanna Mormont
    CretanBull
  • edited April 25
    The only one I think for sure is Theon. Theon is definitely going to die. Maybe even twice. 
    telephoneofmadnessbudesigns
  • The only ones I feel confident about dying are Greyworm and Theon.  With that said I know there will be more deaths it's just a matter of who out of the grab bag of characters.  
  •  No one will die, thats the twist. "wink"
    ken hale
  • HatorianHatorian Dagobah
    edited April 25
    Jorah, Theon, Tormund, Greyworm, Dolorous Edd, Jaime, Varys, sansa
  • Jorah, Theon, Edd, Podrick, the little girl with the disfigured face. 
    telephoneofmadness
  • I'm adding Yohn Royce and Dolorous Edd to my list :/.

@All the Chickens Having Rhaegal die would be pretty dark too.   Not just because of the loss of one more Dragon, but also what it may do to Danny.   Bald move.
  • Kate23 said:
    Jorah, Theon, Edd, Podrick, the little girl with the disfigured face. 
    Nooooo... I am hoping at the end of this Davos will adopt that girl as Shireen 2.
    SanguinePenguin
  • edited April 25
    Lady Mormont, Jorah Mormont, Grey Worm, Jaime Lannister, Bran / 3 Eyed Raven, Theon, Gendry, Tormund, Podrick, Dolorous Edd, Jon/Aegon. and the Night King.
  • podcartfanpodcartfan Cincinnati
    Jorah, Theon, Edd, Yohn Royce, Greyworm, Beric, Alys Karstark, and Gilly.
  • MurderbearMurderbear Cold Spring, Ky
    Lyanna Mormont is not gonna die you monsters!!

pleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplease
    CeciliaMjcleary1985
  • CretanBullCretanBull Toronto
    edited April 25

That's exactly why she's gonna die, the entire fan base feels that way.  WE KILLED HER!  WE ALL KILLED HER!
    MurderbearSanguinePenguinjcleary1985
  • Frakkin TFrakkin T Currently Offline

That's exactly why she's gonna die, the entire fan base feels that way.  WE KILLED HER!  WE ALL KILLED HER!
    but you just know she's gonna go down in the most badass way possible
    CretanBullMurderbearaki
    aki said:

@All the Chickens Having Rhaegal die would be pretty dark too.   Not just because of the loss of one more Dragon, but also what it may do to Danny.   Bald move.
    If they kill a dragon, I just want them to make it quick. I, like many people, have more of a reaction to an animal or innocent/childlike character (like Hodor) dying than I do just a warrior who understands that they are probably about to die.

The worst part is the wailing when they have a deadly injury or they are being slowly killed. I hope it doesn't happen, but I just don't see a way that this goes down without at least one of her dragons dying while facing down Viserion. And if Rhaegal and Drogon tag-team up on wight Viserion to defeat him without either of them being killed, I don't know how this battle doesn't end in a glorious victory for the good guys, which I don't think will be the outcome of the battle.
  • @All the ChickensI'm with A.Ron on thinking that all dragons will have to die before the end of the show.   Although I guess maybe one of them could live as long as they need one more to reproduce (so the one dragon that survives would be the last).    I just didn't think this would happen on episode 3.
    Cyrnic97
  • Teresa from ConcordTeresa from Concord Concord, California
    uh oh...The Lady Lizard Can Reproduce Without A Mate. She can reproduce the old-fashioned way, by mating with a male and laying eggs. Or she can lay eggs without having mated, through a sort of virgin birth process called parthenogenesis.
    SanguinePenguinaki
    iirc, the dragons in the books aren't necessarily male or female, although Dany's have masculine names, so we roll with whatever their mother decides they are.

akiSanguinePenguin
    edited April 25
    If anyone is interested in dragon gendering or reproduciton, the below is from the ASOIAF wiki. Basically, Teresa is getting warm and if our dragons all die, expect the last scene of the series to be a zoom around Westeros until it finally comes to some cave on Dragonstone with dragon eggs sitting there, just to leave the door cracked that magic can still return to this realm and history repeat itself.

akiSanguinePenguin
  • edited April 25
    Are you prepared for our heroes to come back as wights? To see someone die that you have an empathetic attachment to will be bad enough. I'm not sure I can handle an undead Lyanna Mormont demon child, Greyworm,  Jorah, or Jon Snow.

Good lord, episode  803 is already giving me nightmares.

And I've already chewed my fingernails to the quick. dammit.

The only character I am almost certain lives to the very end is Sansa. Tyrion's line in 204 that "Lady Stark,you may outlive us all" was, to me, foreshadowing that regardless of how much suffering she endures, Sansa will make it out of this saga alive.

Now watch her die Sunday. sigh. 

akiCeciliaM
  • pavlovsbellpavlovsbell Brooklyn, NY
    Kate23 said:
    Nooooo... I am hoping at the end of this Davos will adopt that girl as Shireen 2.
    I was thinking that the cruelest thing they could do to Davos would be to turn Teela (Shireen 2) into a wight, and he has to kill her with fire. Alternatively, Davos could save Teela, whereas he couldn't save Shireen, but that doesn't seem very GoT. Also, Melisandre will return, hopefully in this battle, and Teela is a reminder that Davos and Mel have unfinished business.

Theon is going to die. Dying to protect Bran would complete his arc. Beric will die once he does whatever he's supposed to (the reason the Lord of Light has allowed him to resurrected so many times).

Tormund got the most Tormundy scene ever, so he's probably gone. Maybe Edd, too.

I'm very worried that Ghost is going to die protecting Jon, especially because Jon stopped wearing his direwolf gorget, and Ghost represents Jon's Stark identity. Even more horrible would be if Jon has to kill wight Ghost.

Varys will die at some point as Mel predicted, but he hasn't done anything recently. I think he has to live because he knows all the secret tunnels throughout Kings Landing and the Red Keep, unless Tyrion remembers that info. There is still business to be done in KL, which is why I don't think the NK is flying there as many have speculated.

Brienne cannot die. She just became the first woman knight in Westerosi history. Her arc is not finished.

Lyanna Mormont is not going to die. She is going to defeat the Night King with a stern lecture. "We know no king but the King in the North, whose name is Stark!" ;)
    telephoneofmadness
  • Kate23 said:
    Sorry, dead as a doornail. Probably killed by wight Karsi. 
  • chriskchrisk Indianapolis
    I think Bran goes. Otherwise I’m not sure what the point is if calling attention to the Tyrion conversation. Having said that, Tyrion didn’t seem affected by what they talked about.