Chat thread-Formerly known as Pizza- Strong Australian Vibes

1161718192022»

Comments

  • HatorianHatorian Dagobah
    Oh and I’m going to write a tell all and release it this year for a Low Low price of $199. Find it on amazon kindle shop soon. 
  • Hatorian said:
    Oh and I’m going to write a tell all and release it this year for a Low Low price of $199. Find it on amazon kindle shop soon. 
    I look forward to the Netflix Original!
    Hatorian
  • HatorianHatorian Dagobah
    CeciliaM said:
    Hatorian said:
    Oh and I’m going to write a tell all and release it this year for a Low Low price of $199. Find it on amazon kindle shop soon. 
    I look forward to the Netflix Original!
    Giving how much Netflix blows their money on shit content I actually wouldn’t be surprised if they did make a show about this. 

    Ive already got the title figured out. 

    “Lies Down Under: The Story of N.A.S.A the National Australia Secret Agency”
    CeciliaM
  • DeeDee Adelaide
    Hatorian said:
    So in case you were all wondering yes I was hired by NASA in 2009 to move an undisclosed location where I then spent the next 10 years lying to my friends and family about Australia existing.....

    http://www.thespaceacademy.org/2018/05/australia-doesnt-exit-and-people-who.html?m=1#.XM59KvhGTDt
    No one’s paying me to pretend to be Australian! Ripped off. 
    HatorianCeciliaM
  • CretanBullCretanBull Toronto
    Hatorian said:
    So in case you were all wondering yes I was hired by NASA in 2009 to move an undisclosed location where I then spent the next 10 years lying to my friends and family about Australia existing.....

    http://www.thespaceacademy.org/2018/05/australia-doesnt-exit-and-people-who.html?m=1#.XM59KvhGTDt
    If Australia is fake, explain this:


    HatorianMichelleCeciliaM
    Kang.png 361.1K
  • HatorianHatorian Dagobah
    There’s no such thing as Kangaroos mate. They are just animatronics...
    CeciliaM
  • CretanBullCretanBull Toronto
    Hatorian said:
    There’s no such thing as Kangaroos mate. They are just animatronics...
    Damn.  You got me.  I'm sold.

    I have a question...one that's never been asked, ever, in any context ever.  What about New Zealand?
  • Hatorian said:
    CeciliaM said:
    Hatorian said:
    Oh and I’m going to write a tell all and release it this year for a Low Low price of $199. Find it on amazon kindle shop soon. 
    I look forward to the Netflix Original!
    Giving how much Netflix blows their money on shit content I actually wouldn’t be surprised if they did make a show about this. 

    Ive already got the title figured out. 

    “Lies Down Under: The Story of N.A.S.A the National Australia Secret Agency”
    If there are any Americans in it, they need to be super hot black guys (like every other Australian show)
  • CretanBullCretanBull Toronto
    RIP Bob Hawke.  He was a good one.
    Dee
  • DeeDee Adelaide
    RIP Bob Hawke.  He was a good one.
    Yeah, this is big. I didn’t much like him as a person when he left politics because of the way he treated his wife and flaunted the mistress he left her for, but as politician and a PM, he was second only to Gough. Back when politics and politicians actually meant something other than lining your own pockets and spouting bullshit to win at all costs. 
    CretanBull
  • CretanBullCretanBull Toronto
    Dee said:
    RIP Bob Hawke.  He was a good one.
    Yeah, this is big. I didn’t much like him as a person when he left politics because of the way he treated his wife and flaunted the mistress he left her for, but as politician and a PM, he was second only to Gough. Back when politics and politicians actually meant something other than lining your own pockets and spouting bullshit to win at all costs. 
    The details of his personal life were never really newsworthy here, but at a time when America, England and Canada were stuck with Reagan, Thatcher and Mulroney, Hawke was the great hope of liberal minded people everywhere.
    Dee
  • I saw Sandy Brondello last night in person. Pretty exciting.
  • HatorianHatorian Dagobah
    Hatorian said:
    There’s no such thing as Kangaroos mate. They are just animatronics...
    Damn.  You got me.  I'm sold.

    I have a question...one that's never been asked, ever, in any context ever.  What about New Zealand?
    New Zealand is just a massive complex built somewhere in LA by the company who made TLORs. 
    CretanBull
  • Well, I saw something today that almost made me want to move to Australia..
    Costco [in Australia] is selling a giant, pink doughnut covered in M&Ms that supposedly weighs 2 pounds 

    Giant donuts vs giant spiders? Which "outWEIGHS" the other? hmmm...


    Dee
  • DeeDee Adelaide
    @CeciliaM Clearly they’re trying to muscle in on the classic compulsory-at-an-Aussie-party supermarket mud cake action! 


    CeciliaM
  • cdrivecdrive Houston, TX
    edited June 25
    Jalapeño is my pineapple. As in I need it. Jalapeño-Pep. Perfection. At my door in 20 min.....
    Travis
  • CretanBullCretanBull Toronto
    We know about your crocodiles, snakes, spiders, chlamydia infested koalas, sharks, war-winning emus and the millions of other deadly things in Australia...and now we've got to worry about your cockatoos too?  

    Angry Cockatoo Tears Down Anti-Bird Spikes And Throws Them To The Ground


    https://www.boredpanda.com/cockatoo-anti-nesting-spikes-katoomba-australia/
  • DeeDee Adelaide
    @CretanBull That cocky is doing the lord’s work. 
    CretanBull
  • CretanBullCretanBull Toronto
    Dee said:
    @CretanBull That cocky is doing the lord’s work. 
    I'm poking fun at Oz, but I have to admit that I love him.  Punk rock bird!
  • I love both of these guys, they need a sitcom where the one guy goes around doing things with good intentions and his zany friend always messes things up but it all turns out well in the end.


    Dee
  • DeeDee Adelaide
    @CretanBull “Have a squiz” is one of my favourite Australian-isms. Classic. 

    Where on on earth does this guy live that it’s cold enough to wear a furry hat inside the house, though. 
    CretanBull
  • Dee said:
    @CretanBull “Have a squiz” is one of my favourite Australian-isms. Classic. 

    Where on on earth does this guy live that it’s cold enough to wear a furry hat inside the house, though. 
    When I first heard him say it, I assumed that it was slang for urinating - like people here sometimes say they're going to "take a whiz" (which guys sometimes do against walls so it made sense in this context).  Then I heard a Kiwi flat-earth debunker say it in a context where urinating didn't make any sense at all so I looked it up. 
  • cdrivecdrive Houston, TX
    BOILING BULL SEMEN, BATMAN!!!!


    MASSIVE SEMEN EXPLOSION AFTER BLAZE HITS BULL ARTIFICIAL INSEMINATION FACILITY, FIREFIGHTERS FORCED TO DODGE 'PROJECTILES'

    https://www.newsweek.com/fire-bull-semen-explosion-farm-australia-1459673






    CretanBullTravis
  • cdrive said:
    BOILING BULL SEMEN, BATMAN!!!!


    MASSIVE SEMEN EXPLOSION AFTER BLAZE HITS BULL ARTIFICIAL INSEMINATION FACILITY, FIREFIGHTERS FORCED TO DODGE 'PROJECTILES'

    https://www.newsweek.com/fire-bull-semen-explosion-farm-australia-1459673


    For all of the times firefighters were told about the risks associated with their jobs during their time in firefighter school, I'll bet everything that I own that boiling cum wasn't mentioned once.

    cdrive
  • cdrivecdrive Houston, TX
    cdrive said:
    BOILING BULL SEMEN, BATMAN!!!!


    MASSIVE SEMEN EXPLOSION AFTER BLAZE HITS BULL ARTIFICIAL INSEMINATION FACILITY, FIREFIGHTERS FORCED TO DODGE 'PROJECTILES'

    https://www.newsweek.com/fire-bull-semen-explosion-farm-australia-1459673


    For all of the times firefighters were told about the risks associated with their jobs during their time in firefighter school, I'll bet everything that I own that boiling cum wasn't mentioned once.


    CretanBull
  • Red Bull Bull Semen: PUT IT IN YOUR THROAT!

    (I miss the Mike Cioffi era Low Budget FM)
    CretanBull
Sign In or Register to comment.