Robert Pattinson Batman?

2»

Comments

• cdrivecdrive Houston, TX
    Woa woa woa, let's get the Tokyo Drift slander out of here. That movie is the height of one of the greatest motion picture franchises of all time.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afIFzAo384k
    CretanBull
    Bat-Sparkle!
    hahaha 
    CretanBullChinaski
  • CretanBullCretanBull Toronto
    Chinaski said:
    Woa woa woa, let's get the Tokyo Drift slander out of here. That movie is the height of one of the greatest motion picture franchises of all time.
    That movie is like the Coy and Vance season of the Dukes of Hazard where they didn't want to pay the actors and just replaced them for a year!
    Canadians watched the Dukes of Hazzard (the Coy and Vance season no less)? now that's insightful!
    I was going to write a long reply about how - as a big city boy - I found the life and wholesome values of rural America charming, but I'll cut to the chase.  Daisy Duke's appeal to adolescent boys transcends boarders.  YEEEHAAAW!  

Chinaski
  • CretanBullCretanBull Toronto
    That movie is like the Coy and Vance season of the Dukes of Hazard where they didn't want to pay the actors and just replaced them for a year!

Even with that disadvantage they made a masterpiece and introduced Han, the best character in the franchise. He was so good they warped the entire timeline of the movies so they could bring him into the later ones. I've come around on the rest of the series 4+ but this is my favorite because it's the most racing focused out of all of them, it doesn't rely on throwing weird custom made vehicles you've never seen before at helicopters.

What is has in realism it's missing in a car driving out the side of an office tower and landing in another building :)
    bizmarkiefader
  • walktheskywalkthesky New York
    Here we go, I bet a petition is started for this too. Lmao. I remember the outrage over Heath as the joker.
    Travis
  • bizmarkiefaderbizmarkiefader San Francisco

Even with that disadvantage they made a masterpiece and introduced Han, the best character in the franchise. He was so good they warped the entire timeline of the movies so they could bring him into the later ones. I've come around on the rest of the series 4+ but this is my favorite because it's the most racing focused out of all of them, it doesn't rely on throwing weird custom made vehicles you've never seen before at helicopters.

What is has in realism it's missing in a car driving out the side of an office tower and landing in another building :)

None of the other ones have this:

CretanBull
  • I like Pattinson, but I don't think he's too good to play Batman. Batman can still be a really good character. I don't see why everyone is so upset.
    I vote Kumail Nanjiani. Stop making it a white guy all the time. And when it’s not a white guy stop defaulting to Stringer Bell. Kumail is 5’9” but so is Michael Keaton, who still reigns as best Batman ever. 
    Travis