Breaking Bad Movie

2»

Comments

  • Deepfakes are incredibly scary to me as we go because of the potential for them to be used to manipulate the media and the public. This rules though.
    Wow , this is unsettling 
    FreddyMurderbear
  • ChinaskiChinaski Santa Cruz, CA
    Deepfakes are incredibly scary to me as we go because of the potential for them to be used to manipulate the media and the public. This rules though.
    yikes!
    FreddyMurderbear
  • I got a ticket for a movie theater.  Let's see what Vince Gilligan can do with Alexa 65.
    JoshuaHeter
  • So, I guess I’ll be the one to post this...

    https://youtu.be/-mB2DpQWmJY

    Again, no new info... but this does sort of set a tone. Any thoughts?
    Dummy
  • The 2 minute El Camino trailer just dropped and it was a masterpiece from start to finish. 

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JLUn2DFW4w
    Dummygjames80
  • JTKIII said:
    The 2 minute El Camino trailer just dropped and it was a masterpiece from start to finish. 

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JLUn2DFW4w
    God damn this looks amazing.  Makes me want to go back and binge watch all of Breaking Bad but there's no way I have the time to do that. 
    JTKIIIJoshuaHeter
  • Team Pink!
    gjames80
  • awookiee said:
    JTKIII said:
    The 2 minute El Camino trailer just dropped and it was a masterpiece from start to finish. 

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JLUn2DFW4w
    God damn this looks amazing.  Makes me want to go back and binge watch all of Breaking Bad but there's no way I have the time to do that. 
    Who do you suppose is the guy at the end with the gun? I couldn't recognize the voice, I doubt it is the disapearerererer, but that seems to be what everyone thinks it is on reddit.
  • jleav382 said:
    awookiee said:
    JTKIII said:
    The 2 minute El Camino trailer just dropped and it was a masterpiece from start to finish. 

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JLUn2DFW4w
    God damn this looks amazing.  Makes me want to go back and binge watch all of Breaking Bad but there's no way I have the time to do that. 
    Who do you suppose is the guy at the end with the gun? I couldn't recognize the voice, I doubt it is the disapearerererer, but that seems to be what everyone thinks it is on reddit.
    Honestly it's been so long since I've seen the series that I haven't a clue who it is. 
  • So... we know we get Jesse, Skinny Pete, and Badger.

    Question 1: who are returning characters you want to see (for story or other purposes)?

    Question 2: who are returning characters you do *not* want to see (for story or other purposes)?
  • Looks like it’s set right after BB’s final scene. I wonder if it’ll just end up feeling like Season 5, episode 17. Anyone else kinda bummed that Jesse didn’t just go straight to Alaska? I think having a story several years in the future would have been interesting, like Jesse’s rebuilt his life but something from the old days finds him and pulls him back in. 

    All that said, I’ll be front and center as soon as it drops! 
  • Garthgou81Garthgou81 Placerville, CA
    edited September 2019
    Vince, outside of being an amazing writer and show-runner has always pulled out the stops as a director. So, as interested as I am in the plot, I am really excited to see him direct this thing. 
  • gjames80 said:
    Looks like it’s set right after BB’s final scene. I wonder if it’ll just end up feeling like Season 5, episode 17. Anyone else kinda bummed that Jesse didn’t just go straight to Alaska? I think having a story several years in the future would have been interesting, like Jesse’s rebuilt his life but something from the old days finds him and pulls him back in. 

    All that said, I’ll be front and center as soon as it drops! 
    I've already requested leave - 3 day weekend!


    JoshuaHeter
  • gjames80 said:
    Looks like it’s set right after BB’s final scene. I wonder if it’ll just end up feeling like Season 5, episode 17. Anyone else kinda bummed that Jesse didn’t just go straight to Alaska? I think having a story several years in the future would have been interesting, like Jesse’s rebuilt his life but something from the old days finds him and pulls him back in. 

    All that said, I’ll be front and center as soon as it drops! 
    I'm hoping it makes a significant time-jump at some point - i.e. deal w/ the immediate aftermath then catch up with him 5 years later or something. Could even dovetail with the "Gene" timeline of Better Call Saul.
    gjames80
  • Just watched it again. There's blurry (but fairly obvious) shot of Jesse and Mike standing next to a river... obviously some sort of flashback or dream.
  • JaimieTJaimieT Atlanta, GA
    edited September 2019
    Not scoring any points here, but man this looks boring. I liked Jessie for the sense of humor he lended the show. I'm really not interested in watching him suffer. I'll be skipping this unless I hear differently.

    I wish Vince Gilligan would do something original. Better Call Saul is watching a man descend half as far in twice the time. BB had amazing pacing...

    It's as if he doesn't understand why BB was compelling to folks like me who otherwise don't gravitate to shows about the drug world.
    gjames80Murderbear
  • JaimieT said:
    Better Call Saul is watching a man descend half as far in twice the time. BB had amazing pacing...

    I'm in for the long haul on BCS but I agree.  They are taking forrrreeeevvvver just to get Jimmy to the point where he's "officially" a sleazy lawyer.  Which he really already is, we just need the name change.  .  
    Teresa from Concord
Sign In or Register to comment.