Crisis on Infinite Earths

rhcooprhcoop Knoxville, Tn
I know the Arrowverse CW shows are guilty pleasures at best and b to c to d rate comic shows at worst, but I wanted to know if anyone on here watches or is going to watch the Crisis on Infinite Earths crossover they have planned to go through all their CW shows this year?

It appears that only Arrow and Flash are the ones heavily leading into the cross over and the others may only be involved when the event starts.  The first episode of the final season of Arrow was really good and did a pretty deep dive into the Crisis story and the second episode of the Flash showed us a map of the multiverse, so this event is starting to crank up.  

I think this will be a pretty fun event and I was wondering if anyone else has any thoughts on it?  

Image result for flash crisis map

Comments

• redlancerredlancer Seattle
    edited October 16
    I've been in and out for all the CW arrowverse shows over the years, but I appreciate that they've gone full-on all-in for this. Every character/actor they can find/pay/coerce to jump into the plot and then some. They are totally playing into the bonkers-ness of it and seem to be having a lot of fun with it.

I think it's over five shows, so close to 4 hours of content, so could easily be an Infinity War/Endgame quantity of material. I think they know this is probably their one shot at doing this since several of these shows will probably also be going off air sooner than later and have just decided to go for it. 
    rhcoop
  • rhcooprhcoop Knoxville, Tn
    redlancer said:
    I've been in and out for all the CW arrowverse shows over the years, but I appreciate that they've gone full-on all-in for this. Every character/actor they can find/pay/coerce to jump into the plot and then some. They are totally playing into the bonkers-ness of it and seem to be having a lot of fun with it.

I think it's over five shows, so close to 4 hours of content, so could easily be an Infinity War/Endgame quantity of material. I think they know this is probably their one shot at doing this since several of these shows will probably also be going off air sooner than later and have just decided to go for it. 
    I'm also sure they are doing this to push all of their characters together onto one earth like the OG comic story did.  I'm interested in seeing the various versions of Superman interact with each other.  I hope they have a lot more surprises in store with tons of cameos. 
  • CoryCory New Scotland
    I'll be watching, although probably not until January.

Never finished the last season of LoT, and haven't seen any Black Lightning this season.  Caught up on the other three, though.
  • manhattnikmanhattnik the big apple
    I gave up on the CW shows long ago, even LoT, the best of them. Too much tedious, dreary writing. I'll probably watch Crisis just for the cameos. 
  • CoryCory New Scotland
    That was mostly fun, although Welling continues to disappoint.
  • rhcooprhcoop Knoxville, Tn
    How good was the Routh version of Kingdom Come/OG Superman movies version of Superman?

Man, he's really good in that role, I actually like Caville a lot in the role, but its a shame Routh didn't get to be in more movies.

Did anyone notice he name dropped his son from Superman Returns?  I really enjoyed that he showed zero disbelief in what they were telling him and was instantly on board.

Now, that fake Kingdom Come Batman was GARBAGE.  

It's silly, but I'm still having fun with it.  I heard a theory that Oliver might become the CW version of the Spectre for this crossover, but who knows.  Anything could happen once the monitor gets slaughtered.