Trailers and Upcoming Movies Thread

Comments

• adobo1148 said:

This looks legit 
    This alone would have me bought into Disney+ for at least it's run on the streaming platform.  This looks amazing and has quite the cast and it's being created by Jon Favreau.  Can't wait for November for this.
  • Every time I hear that guy at the end of the trailer I think of the Rick and Morty episode where he has a dialogue about human penises. 
  • ChinaskiChinaski Santa Cruz, CA
    really looking forward to this. can't wait!

awookiee
  • @Chinaski 100% agree.  I will have pretty high expectations going into that movie.  I typically do my best not to do that, but with Noah Hawley directing I don't see how this movie won't be anything but great. 
    ChinaskiTeresa from Concord
    this actually looks better than I was expecting..

Teresa from Concord
  • @Chinaski it's because it basically completely ignores everything after T2 and James Cameron is the one doing it. 
    rhcoopChinaski
    bad boys for life! Mike Lowwwwwrey!

• edited September 2019
    Chinaski said:
    bad boys for life! Mike Lowwwwwrey!

Hell yes, can't wait for this movie.  Those 2 together are absolute gold.  One of my favorite scenes is still the interrogation of Martin Lawrence's daughters boyfriend when he shows up.  "You a big, tall, Ludacris-looking motherfucker, ain't you?"
    ChinaskiHatorianFreddy
  • cdrivecdrive Houston, TX
    edited September 2019
    I can’t wait to see this.

awookieeFreddy

• Lost fans will probably get into this.  I think it looks fairly interesting.

i am so looking forward to this! second trailer..

CapeGabeawookieeFreddyHatorian
    haha i'm not sure what this is. is Sony trolling MCU? i'm confused..

serious role for Sandler..

• wait Adam Sandler is in an A24 movie with Kevin Garnett and Mike Francesa? what is happening?
    Chinaski
  • JaimieTJaimieT Atlanta, GA
    Uncut Gems seems fun. 
  • edited September 2019
    Looks like they are adding in some of the main cast from the 1st Jurassic Park movie to try and give some added kick to Jurassic World 3...

http://collider.com/jurassic-world-3-laura-dern-sam-neill-jeff-goldblum/
  • Teresa from ConcordTeresa from Concord Concord, California
    awookiee said:
    Looks like they are adding in some of the main cast from the 1st Jurassic Park movie to try and give some added kick to Jurassic World 3...

I loved the first movie and remember it well. I guess I didn't love the sequels so much since I don't remember if I watched them. But...if this is going to be more like the first I am all in!
  • awookiee said:

I loved the first movie and remember it well. I guess I didn't love the sequels so much since I don't remember if I watched them. But...if this is going to be more like the first I am all in!
    It's probably not going to be anything like the first one based off of how Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom ended.  I won't spoil anything but it's likely going to be far different than any of the other Jurassic Park or World movies. 

• Chinaski said:

looks interesting.  I'm not sure that I'm particularly excited about it but it definitely intrigues me.  I'm wondering if this is the way DC will go.  Instead of trying to mimic the MCU and create 1 unifying timeline for all of their properties they will create multiple different "universes" that their characters can interact in.  

• Best trailer of the year.

Hatorianhisdudeness915Michelle
  • Teresa from ConcordTeresa from Concord Concord, California
    That is perfect! The funniest thing from SNL in a long time. I’m still laughing. 
  • Was just coming here to put it. Glad it’s already here. 
  • JaimieTJaimieT Atlanta, GA
    That was absolutely brilliant.
    apparently this is getting some Oscar buzz..

• MichelleMichelle California
    Looking forward to the new season of The Crown!  I had wondered who was going to replace Claire Foy and am thrilled to see Olivia Colman stepping into the role.  

• wow. 10 minutes out and no post.

the BM community has really turned against SW.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Qn_spdM5Zg

even with my dissapointment i cant help but get a little nostalgic and teary eyed knowing its all ending and 3POs little "one last view of my friends" i wonder if we are going to get some sort of crazy last scene with the entire original cast together....
    MurderbearCapeGabeFreddy
  • Trailer did nothing for me. C3PO felt like written by 'memberberries
    kojiattwoodJaimieT
  • Quite liked maybe even loved the latest trailer for Episode 9. Glad it didn't spoil any plot details like some rumors had suggested.
    Freddy