103 - She Was Killed by Space Junk (Spoilers)

1235»

Comments

• pavlovsbellpavlovsbell Brooklyn, NY
    Oh very cool -- I like Nerdwriter's essays; unfortunately I haven't seen Toy Story 4 yet. This is a good one that contrasts different camera techniques (I love a good rack focus, and the one from The Graduate is incredible).

Skip Intro is also great.
    JaimieT
  • 2. Nite Owl could listen in as well. And we know something that looked very mechanical took the car in the first place, probably not Dr. Manhattan. 

2. The joke Laurie gives his literally exactly what happens after she leaves the booth. So it’s just a coincidence that she makes this joke about the brick falling and it’s exactly 40 seconds? 

True. But I thought the visit from the senator/politician confirmed he was locked up. He said to Laurie he could free her owl. I still think the evidence leads to DR M over anyone else. Including Night Owl. 
  • Looking forward to today’s episode
    JaimieTsassyfontaine
  • Garthgou81Garthgou81 Placerville, CA
    I find the Jeremy Irons stuff so upsetting for some reason. It is just so dark and bizarre. 
  • DeeDee Adelaide
    I find the Jeremy Irons stuff so upsetting for some reason. It is just so dark and bizarre. 
    It’s Tom Mison’s sad, bewildered little face. 
  • JaimieTJaimieT Atlanta, GA

I'd feel no conflict about stopping this show if it weren't for Jeremy Irons.....
  • JaimieT said:

I'd feel no conflict about stopping this show if it weren't for Jeremy Irons.....
    The Ozymandias interlude is definitely the part of each episode I look forward to the most each week ... but the performances from Regina King, Jean Smart, and Louis Gossett Jr. are all worthy of continued viewing IMO, at least through 4 episodes.

Chinaski
  • MoonMan13MoonMan13 Northern Kentucky
    Ok I must have completely missed something that has been repeated a few times, and I even looked through episode 1 to find it: the scene where an apparent DM destroys a space castle...where is this?
  • MoonMan13 said:
    Ok I must have completely missed something that has been repeated a few times, and I even looked through episode 1 to find it: the scene where an apparent DM destroys a space castle...where is this?
    If I'm remembering correctly it was on a TV news report in someones house during episode 1.
    MoonMan13