Comments

• Teresa from ConcordTeresa from Concord Concord, California
    That dogs looks a bit...off. 
  • Seriously a CGI dog? Wtf
  • FreddyFreddy Denton, Texas
    edited November 2019
    Hatorian said:
    Seriously a CGI dog? Wtf
    You can either have a really terrible looking computer dog, or you can have a great looking real dog that gets played by no less than 10 now dead dogs and maybe one's left over for the red carpet.
    Freddy said:
    Hatorian said:
    Seriously a CGI dog? Wtf
    You can either have a really terrible looking computer dog, or you can have a great looking real dog that gets played by no less than 10 now dead dogs and maybe one's left over for the red carpet.
    Option B please. Minus the dead part. 
  • FreddyFreddy Denton, Texas
    edited November 2019
    Freddy said:
    Hatorian said:
    Seriously a CGI dog? Wtf
    Option B please. Minus the dead part. 
    I like to imagine that they cast the perfect dog for all the non-dangerous parts, but it hated Harrison Ford. Or better yet, Harrison Ford hated the dog. "You can either have Harrison Ford! Or you can have this no-name mutt!" -Harrison Ford

I just looked up the director, and its Chris Sanders of Lilo and Stitch/How to Train Your Dragon fame. He probably demanded a cgi dog just as a crutch since this is his first attempt to direct live action. This youtube video comes to mind when I think of how difficult Call of the Wild would be to make without heavy cgi:
    At 1:12 for the goods.

• Black Window - David Harbour looks like he's having fun in this.

• I thought the same exact thing regarding David Harbour.  Looks like this is going to be an extremely fun role for him to play and I'm actually looking forward to Black Widow more than I thought I would.  
    I’m interested. But where does this fall in the timeline? Obviously pre-snap. 
  • edited December 2019
    I’m interested. But where does this fall in the timeline? Obviously pre-snap. 
    The 2 year gap between Civil War and Infinity War. 

This looks like a hell of an awesome return to a Winter Soldier espionage vibe, which I’ve been waiting for ever since that movie. A little bit Mission Impossible, a little bit Bourne, and a whole lot of one of my all-time favorite comic characters kicking ass. 

I love Natasha’s whole world, and really wish this movie wasn’t coming so late in the game so we could get like 3 of these, but better late than never. And who knows, maybe if this movie really performs, she’ll sign back on for a couple more movies and they can keep jumping back and filling gaps in her story that we’ve only ever heard about, like her previous run-in with Winter Soldier, and whatever the hell happened in Budapest, and all the way back to her days in the Red Room training to be an assassin.
    Teresa from Concorddarwinfeeshy
  • ChinaskiChinaski Santa Cruz, CA
    there's alot going on here...

darwinfeeshy
    Is it just me? I don’t get it. 
  • I believe he is an NPC in a Grand Theft Auto type game that gains free will.
    CapeGabe said:
    I believe he is an NPC in a Grand Theft Auto type game that gains free will.
    Ah. I don’t play video games. I guess it’s a very specific audience. Though I like watching Ryan Reynolds. 
  • JaimieTJaimieT Atlanta, GA
    I had this idea -- a movie about an NPC -- and fortunately I brainstormed it to 2 friends so I can take 0.00007% credit lol. Seriously though, I think there's a ton of potential in this concept and I hope they make 10 more variations of this.
    darwinfeeshy
    edited December 2019
    CapeGabe said:
    I believe he is an NPC in a Grand Theft Auto type game that gains free will.
    Ah. I don’t play video games. I guess it’s a very specific audience. Though I like watching Ryan Reynolds. 

I want to say 90% of millenials would be that audience, 40% of Gen X, and it's a ubiquitous concept for zoomers. Video game shit will be mainstream. Just sharing that because I think it's interesting how tech changes culture...
    darwinfeeshy
  • edited December 2019
    I loved this Ghostbuster trailer. Had a great feel to it and showed just enough to get me excited for this movie. Looks like an excellent cast as well.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ahZFCF--uRY
    Can someone wake me up in 5 years when all the trailers and movies stop looking like Stranger Things? 

K thanks.
    Teresa from ConcordRyanReesemanChinaskiBroRad33
  • Did they really turn Ghostbusters into an IT/Stranger Things crossover? It feels like it should be more fun than what it looks like in that trailer. Everyone seems so somber.
    CapeGabeChinaski
    Wonder Woman 1984..

Aww_PHuuCkrhcoop
  • That Ride The Lightning reference is fucking awesome, and they should have worked that song into this trailer somehow. 
    Aww_PHuuCk
  • edited December 2019
    Black Widow Trailer - Good trailer. And frankly its frustrating Marvel took this long to make this film but I'm glad we finally got here.

Ghostbusters - Well made however it didn't really hit me emotionally for some reason. I guess because to me Ghostbusters was always a comedy first to me? I think if it was funnier instead of that Amblin/Stranger Things vibe I would be more pumped. I'm certainly curious though. 

Wonder Woman 84 - Fan-fucking-tastic. Set to Blue Monday. The bright color palette. Gal looks great. Pedro looks wonderfully scummy. Intrigued about Cheetah. The Golden Eagle Armor. The Invisible Jet. Riding the lightning. Just wow what a trailer. The movie just feels big. I can't wait.
    Chinaski
    Chinaski said:
    Wonder Woman 1984..

I love the look and sound of this trailer (yes I realize they use a song from the late 90’s but don’t care) But did I miss something previously? Steve alive?
    darwinfeeshy
  • Chinaski said:
    Wonder Woman 1984..

I love the look and sound of this trailer (yes I realize they use a song from the late 90’s but don’t care) But did I miss something previously? Steve alive?
    Steve's probably alive through some type of time travel movie magic.

And I think Blue Monday came out in '83.
    rhcoop
  • rhcooprhcoop Knoxville, Tn
    Chinaski said:
    Wonder Woman 1984..

Maxwell Lord is the bad guy Pedro Pascal (the Mando) is playing.  This is just speculation, so no spoilers or anything.

In the many of the DC comics, Maxwell Lord has mental powers and can control people and make them see things.  Now I don't know if that is the direction they are going, but that could be how Steve Trevor is "back".

OR

He could just be back due to magic <span>:blush:</span>

That trailer and the way it was set up to the music was about perfect.  I'm excited for this. 
    Teresa from Concord
  • cdrivecdrive Houston, TX

new Christopher Nolan flick. Robert Pattinson on fire with his movie role choices as of late..

• edited December 2019
    Chinaski said:
    new Christopher Nolan flick. Robert Pattinson on fire with his movie role choices as of late..

So they approach events from the other direction, time-wise? Cause "TeneT" is a palindrome, get it?

Sounds like a Nolan flick.
    Underwood
  • Is it possible to make new channel on fb and youtube to share movies trailer or its copyright related issue.if can than how?
    this one long ass trailer. Fast & the Furious 9..

• bizmarkiefaderbizmarkiefader San Francisco
    How the fuck is Han back? I knew they were going to do this eventually but still, what the hell. I hope they have a better explanation than him jumping out at the last second into a helicopter or actually he was wearing some James Bond anti explosion suit.