What happened to the forum for...?
Why no comedies?
Is there a no comedy rule? lol Can I commission Walk Hard if I like?
edited November 2015
For anyone who hasn't seen that movie yet, it's amazing. So many great moments and funny quotes to pull out.
As far as I know you can commission anything you like! They've just done Mean Girls and I'm sure I've seen The Big Lebowski on the list, so there are definitely comedies.
You can do anything you like. I think comedies are harder to do a podcast on, because I feel like too often they can end up in a Chris Farley-esque "remember when that one funny thing happened? That was cool." kind of uninteresting style. But if there is some meat on the bones, it can work. I actually have never seen Walk Hard, so I couldn't say if it would work or not.
Cold Spring, Ky
Walk Hard is probably in my top ten favorite comedies of all time. It's a ridiculously awesome movie that is HIGHLY underrated but I think you're probably right,
. I'm not sure how well it would work in a podcast. 75% of what makes that movie great are all the funny lines. And the music is the other 25%.
You should really really really watch it though. I cannot imagine you wouldn't love it.
I just want to agree with the Walk Hard love, that movie is hilarious and I never really hear people talk about it.
Hangover commission, anyone??
"I think I'm doing pretty good for a fifteen year old with a wife and a baby."
This discussion has been closed.