Tabletop Gaming Group

Comments

• Friday again this week?
  • JaimieTJaimieT Atlanta, GA
    I'm down for 7 or 8pm
  • 8 works for me. Although eventually my flag football league starts up so I won’t be able to do Friday nights until around 11. We can cross that bridge when we get there but im good for this week 
  • Gonna try out so “co-op” games this time maybe. 
    Fury of Dracula, Shadows over Camelot, Betrayal, Spirit Island, and/or Forbidden Desert. 
    Hatorian
  • Seems like tomorrow at 8 then. 
    JaimieT
  • I’m about ready to roll when you guys are. 
  • Game night start
  • Night 3 success: played Forbidden Desert and Coup 
    HatorianJaimieT
  • Y’all gotta get in in this, I can modify the playtimes to fit people’s schedules as needed. 
    HatorianJaimieT
    edited August 2019
    Coup is this really fun, simple bluffing game. It's a blast. We play this for hours and I'm thinking, this would be even better with a few more people, so try it! We play normal games too. ;)
  • Alkaid13Alkaid13 Georgia
    edited August 2019
    Friday at 8 again then unless anyone has a suggestion. Next Fri-Mon I’ll be on vacation so may have to schedule for a different day of the week. 
    JaimieT
    I can make it this week, and probably can't the next 2 weeks, between Dragon Con and a work thing. 
  • Again, anyone who’s interested please feel free to join in and if Fridays aren’t good for you I can always adjust the timeframes. 
  • Yo I’m jumping on
  • So I know @CapeGabe has played before and @Zsa004, @MattyWeaves, @Flukes, @Doctor_Nick and @awookiee have all expressed interest. We’re currently in discussions about switching up the schedule a bit to incorporate more people so if y’all are interested get in on this. If you need a copy of TTS I can swing you one, if you don’t think you can join every time no worries, it’s nothing serialized so you can jump in and out whenever. You can even drop by just to watch and chat with us about nonsense. 
  • At this point basically all you need is a computer, an internet connection and maybe an hour of free time per week so might as well give it a shot. 
    Freddy
    edited September 2019
    Tabletop has a VR mode currently? Edit: I mean, I see this is more robust...
  • Here is an interview Tested did with the developer. Really interesting and made me less skeptical than when I 1st saw it.

OKAY LET'S START THIS UP AGAIN WHO'S READY
  • in
    JaimieT
  • I saw this review and thought this might be fun to play online because it is a legacy game highly recommended for 5 people. If we could get a group of 5 that plays once a month that might work out better than attempting weekly. I looked and it has a TS mod.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1934841426

Also their review of Dune had me laughing hysterically. That also might be a fun not too often game. The TS mod at the very least looks just like the game.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1710476106

Doctor_Nick
  • Funny you bring this up, I just stumbled across the SU&SD review of Kings Dilemma and immediately downloaded on TTS and read the instructions.  I'd definitely be interested in a regular group game of this. It does suggest trying to keep the same group of players if possible.
    CapeGabe
  • I’m down to play anything. Would like to get our weekend game back going. 
  • FlukesFlukes Calgary, Canada
    I picked up TTS and have less to do than usual. Anything shaking in here?
  • HatorianHatorian Dagobah
    I’m ready to play now. I’m gonna be at home for at least another week. I’ll be available to play pretty much 7pm Central til late any day
    Yeah, I'm down for playing! I'm good with any time.
  • FlukesFlukes Calgary, Canada
    King's Dilemna looks dope! I started reading the manual inside TTS. I think I'm busy with a Hackathon tonight, but maybe on the weekend we could play this or something?
  • Alkaid13Alkaid13 Georgia
    I’m available weekdays 5-10 and weekends anytime. 
  • HatorianHatorian Dagobah
    How about Saturday 8pm cst for everyone? 

Or I’m free now. Maybe we can create a WhatsApp group or something so we can have more real time discussions on times
    JaimieT