Twitch Watch Party Friday, 4/17/20 at 9pm ET! The Expanse, Season 1, Episodes 1&2

CecilyCecily Cincinnati

Jim and A.Ron will be watching The Expanse, Season 1, Episode 1 "Dulcinea" and Episode 2 "The Big Empty".

Join the party here!

neal

Comments

• Garthgou81Garthgou81 Placerville, CA
    Dang it, I was hoping against hope you could use it on an Apple TV/PS4 or the like
  • Let's go!  I gave Star Trek TNG a chance with the watch parties, so all you Trekkies come join us for some more Sci-Fi!
  • Dang it, I was hoping against hope you could use it on an Apple TV/PS4 or the like
    Unfortunately it's only on browser
  • JaimieTJaimieT Atlanta, GA
    You can also buy a 15-foot HDMI cable and get it in your TV.  :D

Wish I could make it! I'm out in the sticks with no internet.
  • Is this something that gets “saved” on the Twitch platform and can be viewed later?
  • Yeah the VODs get saved to Twitch and they put usually post them on YouTube, too.  You just have to sync up the show on your Amazon best you can.
  • JaimieT said:

Jaimie taking the quarantine orders a little too far...
    JaimieTCecily
  • JaimieTJaimieT Atlanta, GA
    Jim said:
    JaimieT said:

Jaimie taking the quarantine orders a little too far...

Jaimie traded her internet for sunlight. 
    JimCecily
  • MichelleMichelle California
    JaimieT
  • Teresa from ConcordTeresa from Concord Concord, California
    Damn I saw this too late. When was it posted?  I’ve been wanting to watch the Expanse and would have loved to join. 
  • Damn I saw this too late. When was it posted?  I’ve been wanting to watch the Expanse and would have loved to join. 
    I think they said they are going to make The Expanse a recurring Friday at 9 thing so watch the first two sometime this week and you'll be caught up for next Friday.

Teresa from Concord
  • Yeah, we're on a regular schedule for The Expanse. Hope to see you next Friday, Teresa!
    Elisa
  • CecilyCecily Cincinnati
    These episodes are both on YouTube now, too, so you can just sync it manually if you're watching later!
    ray_x03