Animal Crossing

Comments

• cdrivecdrive Houston, TX
    JaimieT said:
    cdrive said:
    I tried to be slick time traveling around with turnips within this week. Don’t do it. Spoils your turnips. I burnt myself for about 50 grand.  

When I saw your username as updating this page, I imagined you were gonna say, "Hey I got turnips!" and I was going to say, "Oh, your TT days should be done then!" to warn you. 

For this reason, I rather like the "broken" stalk exchange. It forces you to play the game as it was meant to be played (mostly). There's comfort in the waiting.
    Yep too late! I fought the law and the law won. 
    Flukesdarwinfeeshy
  • JaimieTJaimieT Atlanta, GA
    Well, I learned nothing last week and I have 8000 turnips (80 stacks), ready to make my millions again.
    @Cecily I can haz visit your island someday?
    Cecily
  • FlukesFlukes Calgary, Canada
    I've got 3k turnips this week and a 25% chance for the large spike pattern. LET'S DO THIS.
    JaimieT
    Alright - I've got a 96% chance of either Large Spike (yay!) or Decreasing (boo!) this week. So I'll either be opening up for Turnip sales mid-week or looking desperately for an island with an decent price.

JaimieT
  • amyja89amyja89 Oxford, England
    Sold my turnips on some Twitter user's island for 322 a pop just now, didn't have the patience to wait haha! Decent profit for my first go with the market.
    JaimieTFlukesdarwinfeeshy
  • MmmBopMmmBop United Kingdom
    amyja89 said: This morning I was offered 63 bells ( by nook shop though)  per turnip. Robbing bastards. I said no! 

Sold my turnips on some Twitter user's island for 322 a pop just now, didn't have the patience to wait haha! Decent profit for my first go with the market.

well done.

Having such a limited amount of custom design slots is going to be a problem for me. Does the game NOT want me to have a large scale mural of Cate Blanchett as Carol as a welcome to visitors?
    JaimieTFlukescdriveChristian
    KK Slider coming tomorrow! Now I can make my island pretty again. 
    amyja89Flukesdarwinfeeshycdrive
  • I've got 300K invested in turnips and I'm getting fuckin' murdered over here.

edited May 6
    I've got 300K invested in turnips and I'm getting fuckin' murdered over here.

Get on Turnip Exchange and hop to a fruitful island. That's assuming you've got online.
    darwinfeeshy
    amyja89 said:

Got on Turnip Exchange and hop to a fruitful island. That's assuming you've got online.
    This is what I'm going to have to do as well unless the Large Spike kicks in sometime tomorrow.
  • amyja89 said:
    Got on Turnip Exchange and hop to a fruitful island. That's assuming you've got online.
    Thank you so much for that recommendation!!

I sold my turnips for a nice, cool 1.5 million  B)

Gonna get that basement!!!
    amyja89Flukes
  • HatorianHatorian Dagobah
    Does anyone know if we have 3 players couch co op can we then still play online and join online islands of friends?
    I'll know in one hour if I need to hit the Turnip Exchange. If anyone has a good price on their island, please let me know!

Flukes said:
    I'll know in one hour if I need to hit the Turnip Exchange. If anyone has a good price on their island, please let me know!

Well, I found an island on reddit with 466 and sold my turnips for 1.4M bells. If my price does spike, I'll let you all know.
    Hatorian said:
    Does anyone know if we have 3 players couch co op can we then still play online and join online islands of friends?
    Don't think you can from what I've tried. It makes you travel as single player.  
    Hatorian
    Flukes said:
    Well, I found an island on reddit with 466 and sold my turnips for 1.4M bells. If my price does spike, I'll let you all know.
    It did not. Confirmed decreasing pattern on the sunny shores of Tilladega this week.

• HatorianHatorian Dagobah
    cdrive said:
    Hatorian said:
    Don't think you can from what I've tried. It makes you travel as single player.  
    Thanks
  • My turnips are 357 right now. Gonna open up. I also have every type of fruit so feel free to take whatever you’d like. I’m gonna be playing sporadically while doing homework
    darwinfeeshyFlukes
  • CecilyCecily Cincinnati
    @JaimieT, yes!  I keep panicking when I check for KK Sonata thinking that even if I did get it, I'm not sure how I'd get it to you!  I'll open up my island next time I see you are on too!

I've been toying with terraforming, making a lot of abrupt waterfalls!  It sucks that you can build cliffs but no water features coming off the top.  It's too dangerous up there?  My middle name is DIY.  (Unrelated to the danger thing.)
    amyja89cdrive
    Did some ducking and diving on Turnip Exchange today and came away with 11 million bells before the headache kicked in.  B)
    Cecily
  • JaimieT said:
    Everyone!

Nook Stop ATM --> Nook Shopping --> Special Goods --> scroll down to the bottom, there's a KK song that switches around daily. 

If you ever see KK Sonata, I need it!! I'll pay you back, pretty please?
    So I got KK Sonata in my store the other day and bought it twice o:)
    Do you still need it?
    michaelk said:
    JaimieT said:
    Everyone!

Nook Stop ATM --> Nook Shopping --> Special Goods --> scroll down to the bottom, there's a KK song that switches around daily. 

If you ever see KK Sonata, I need it!! I'll pay you back, pretty please?
    So I got KK Sonata in my store the other day and bought it twice o:)
    Do you still need it?

Dude you rock. But no, I got it Saturday night via a song request. Thank you though. I'm surprised it came to anyone's store so fast...
    Flukes
    My first ever villager, Teddy, just moved out  :'(

Now if I could just get Elise to move it along...
    cdriveFlukes
    Our first ever villager Pango just moved out. And we said "MOVE IT ALONG, YA DIRTY PANGOLIN! BACK TO YOUR WET MARKET WITH YA!"     :D

I came home for lunch today and caught a Great White Shark!!!!!! I donated him to our museum.  We've been changing the Switch's region to Australia and making it August....my older son also caught a Whale Shark who is also in the museum now.  He has been playing now with his school buddy while they zoom (what a pro!).  I taught my guy to be a ruthless capitalist.  His friend is an uncompromising philanthropist & animal lover.  First time they played, my little guy told me in total shock/horror/amazement "DADDY! Morgan caught a Red Snapper and then you know what he did?! He just released it! He said because his museum already has a Red Snapper."  It kinda shamed me into what is now a nice little recent streak of going hard at our museum.  I'm totally not getting my 2nd floor any time sooner this way, but our museum is filling out nice now! 
    FlukesCecily
    Looks like we're in for a large spike in Turnip Prices peaking tomorrow morning. I'll let you all know what the price is and share a dodo code tomorrow morning if it's a good price.
    Cecily
    Well, I will never know what today's Turnip price is. Why? Because it's been 30 days since Nook's Cranny was built on the fair island of Tilladega - which means the Cranny is closed today for renovations.

Looks like I'll be hitting the Turnip Exchange again this week.
    Cecilydarwinfeeshy
    Flukes said:
    Well, I will never know what today's Turnip price is. Why? Because it's been 30 days since Nook's Cranny was built on the fair island of Tilladega - which means the Cranny is closed today for renovations.

Looks like I'll be hitting the Turnip Exchange again this week.
    OMG the timing.
    Cecily