Trailers and Upcoming Movies Thread

11617181921

Comments

  • HatorianHatorian Dagobah
    Chinaski said:
    i am super pumped for this!


    hell yea!!! My dad was Super strict on the rap music I was allowed to listen to when I was a kid but he let me listen to BB. Them and Metallica were the most influential music I grew up too. Can’t wait to see this
  • ChinaskiChinaski Santa Cruz, CA
    Chinaski said:
    i am super pumped for this!


    here's the official trailer. can't wait!


  • fidozfidoz Houston
    I don't know what you have on your agenda for today but the Beastie Boys doc dropped on Apple TV+ so.....
    Chinaski
  • fidozfidoz Houston
    This movie looks so up my alley. Think I'm gonna rent it today.
    Teresa from Concord
  • cdrivecdrive Houston, TX
    here we go...





  • cdrive said:
    here we go...





    If you were to tell me they made a movie based on the premise of road rage (other than Joy Ride) I would think I'd have zero interest in it. But that looks pretty good. I loved the remix of heart shaped box similar to what US did with I got 5 on it. 
    cdrive
  • cdrivecdrive Houston, TX
    awookiee said:
    cdrive said:
    here we go...





    If you were to tell me they made a movie based on the premise of road rage (other than Joy Ride) I would think I'd have zero interest in it. But that looks pretty good. I loved the remix of heart shaped box similar to what US did with I got 5 on it. 
    I love the whole "You're in danger! He's not who he says he is!"  trope.  
    Hatorianawookiee
  • HatorianHatorian Dagobah
    awookiee said:
    cdrive said:
    here we go...





    If you were to tell me they made a movie based on the premise of road rage (other than Joy Ride) I would think I'd have zero interest in it. But that looks pretty good. I loved the remix of heart shaped box similar to what US did with I got 5 on it. 
    Fuck yea. Gladiator about to go HAM on Karen...

    “I am the Manager!!!!!”


    cdriveawookiee
  • fidozfidoz Houston
    Cape Fear meets Falling Down.
    cdrive
  • fidozfidoz Houston
    Looks like Crowe kept the Roger Ailes girth. 
  • cdrivecdrive Houston, TX
    Meets Duel man c’mon haha! 
  • fidozfidoz Houston
    cdrive said:
    Meets Duel man c’mon haha! 
    I've seen a billion movies but Duel isn't one. Should I check it out?
  • cdrivecdrive Houston, TX
    fidoz said:
    cdrive said:
    Meets Duel man c’mon haha! 
    I've seen a billion movies but Duel isn't one. Should I check it out?
    I’m kinda scared to say yes, but yes.  Spielberg. All that clipped audio. It’s ridiculous, pop popcorn. 
    Freddy
  • FreddyFreddy Denton, Texas
    Pretty sure Russell Crowe has been method acting for this role his whole life.
  • edited May 15
    Plus we get to see middle aged William from Westworld (Jimmi Simpson) get his ass kicked by a pissed off "the guy" as IMDB describes as Russell Crowe's character's name.
  • FreddyFreddy Denton, Texas
    edited May 18
    A Spike Lee Vietnam treasure hunt movie starring Too Tall to Play James Brown, Dollhouse Furniture, Shiiiit, and Stop Eating My Sesame Cake!? Sign me up.


    Hatorian
  • cdrivecdrive Houston, TX
    This looks really promising....


  • cdrive said:
    This looks really promising....


    While I'm not typically a horror movie fan, extremely well made ones I am always drawn to. I definitely have an interest in that based off the trailer and the quotes by random critics or whoever they were.
    cdrive
  • FreddyFreddy Denton, Texas
    Wut!?


  • Freddy said:
    Wut!?


    Honestly it looks like it'll be pretty shitty but I can't wait for it. 
    Freddy
  • ChinaskiChinaski Santa Cruz, CA
    so a Groundhog Day rom-com? 100% on RT (granted it's like 24 reviews).


  • Garthgou81Garthgou81 Placerville, CA
    It has some really great buzz around it. With that said, I am just hoping for a solid, entertaining rom-com. I love both leads, so it should be that if nothing else. 
  • amyja89amyja89 Oxford, England
    FULL BODY CHILLS.


    Brieanne
  • ChinaskiChinaski Santa Cruz, CA
    this would have been a doozy for this years Groundhog Day disaster movie fun..


    JoshuaHeter
  • cdrivecdrive Houston, TX
    awookiee said:
    cdrive said:
    This looks really promising....


    While I'm not typically a horror movie fan, extremely well made ones I am always drawn to. I definitely have an interest in that based off the trailer and the quotes by random critics or whoever they were.
    Gentle little reminder that Relic is available VOD this weekend.  94% Rotten Tomatoes Critic Score...super high even for a regular movie much less a horror movie!  
    awookiee
  • Damn, now THIS is a trailer. 

    Judas and the Black Messiah, starring Daniel Kaluuya, LaKeith Stanfield, and Jessie Plemons. 


    Freddy
  • HatorianHatorian Dagobah
    Big fan of Lakeith Stanfield. He’s awesome in Atlanta and was really good in a few movies like Uncut Gems. 
    Freddy
  • FreddyFreddy Denton, Texas
    Hatorian said:
    Big fan of Lakeith Stanfield. He’s awesome in Atlanta and was really good in a few movies like Uncut Gems. 
    More importantly, it has Tracy in it.

Sign In or Register to comment.