Animal Crossing

1234568»

Comments

• MmmBopMmmBop United Kingdom
    My turnip prices are 143 bells at moment. I will wait until morning ( U.K.) time. 
  • FlukesFlukes Calgary, Canada
    amyja89 said:
    Flukes said:
    Well, I will never know what today's Turnip price is. Why? Because it's been 30 days since Nook's Cranny was built on the fair island of Tilladega - which means the Cranny is closed today for renovations.

Looks like I'll be hitting the Turnip Exchange again this week.
    OMG the timing.
    IKR? I was able to find a 525 island on r/acturnips and make a 1.5M bell profit after expenses, so it all worked out.
  • JaimieTJaimieT Atlanta, GA
    I really dig this YT essayist, and here's his latest:

MmmBop
    Hi everyone. Can somebody tell me how I get Cherry Blossom trees? I have cherry trees but for life of me despite travelling with NM I can’t find any. Thanks in advance.
  • cdrivecdrive Houston, TX
    MmmBop said:
    Hi everyone. Can somebody tell me how I get Cherry Blossom trees? I have cherry trees but for life of me despite travelling with NM I can’t find any. Thanks in advance.
    Should be early April.  At least here in the States.  Hope that helps.

I was curious to see who was still playing vigorously and who has cooled down.  Cause I was like "Where is everyone??"  THEN I found out one of my boys put the Switch in Airplane Mode.  I've been just playing along in Airplane Mode for weeks!

So my household has been going hard at trying to complete the museum.  Think we have all the fossils & bugs.  I finally caught a stringfish a few days ago and donated it.  Tarantula for some reason wasn't donated cause we've been farming them for bells, so took care of that.  We just need a Tuna, a Golden Trout, and a Barreleye.  I've also taken some pride in creating attractions to our island with terraforming and construction.  My favorite creations in order: #1 Cliff-side Beach Cove Bistro #2 Farmer's Market Boardwalk & Pier #3 Lighthouse Promenade #4 Amusement Park.  Honorable mention to my Candle-Lit Skeleton Basement.  :p  

bizmarkiefader
    cdrive said:
    MmmBop said:
    Should be early April.  At least here in the States.  Hope that helps.

I was curious to see who was still playing vigorously and who has cooled down.  Cause I was like "Where is everyone??"  THEN I found out one of my boys put the Switch in Airplane Mode.  I've been just playing along in Airplane Mode for weeks!

So my household has been going hard at trying to complete the museum.  Think we have all the fossils & bugs.  I finally caught a stringfish a few days ago and donated it.  Tarantula for some reason wasn't donated cause we've been farming them for bells, so took care of that.  We just need a Tuna, a Golden Trout, and a Barreleye.  I've also taken some pride in creating attractions to our island with terraforming and construction.  My favorite creations in order: #1 Cliff-side Beach Cove Bistro #2 Farmer's Market Boardwalk & Pier #3 Lighthouse Promenade #4 Amusement Park.  Honorable mention to my Candle-Lit Skeleton Basement.  :p  

Thanks for reply. You can visit me if you like. Lol @ Aeroplane Mode it’s happens though
  • bizmarkiefaderbizmarkiefader San Francisco
    I've fallen off of it a little but my girlfriend still plays every day and at least does the daily chores and visits all the shops. We still have plenty to do because we never got into gaming the turnip system or going to other peoples islands and all that so we've been taking a bath on those stupid things almost every week. We just unlocked the teraforming stuff so we're starting to make some big changes in the layout of the island. The amusement park is our main project but we're also very proud of our diner style kitchen, we really need a counter and sink though to complete it. The sports park needs some work, it's pretty disorganized right now. In the attic I have the office/arcade/server farm of my dreams but that's really the only place I control at this point, the rest is all her.

One thing that really struck me was in the beginning I thought all of our villagers were pretty boring and I was jealous of all the more interesting looking villagers that other people got, but looking at it now there are only two of them that we're planning to let leave if they ask. I've gotten weirdly attached to these animal people and we've projected so much personality onto them seeing all of them every day and joking around about them and what we imagine they're doing when we're not around. When we find something we aren't planning on using we'll have a full conversation about which villager would like it the most or what they would do with it to figure out who to give it to. I think quarantine is driving me insane.
    Not done much in way of terraforming & cant catch a scorpion, I keep getting bitten. I just been playing slowly & planting flowers but I do think I’m addicted to the game. Caught a great white yesterday & other fish I forget names of. Yr welcome to come fish though or whatever. Friend code is: SW-0419-0374-7801 @cdrive or anyone else. 
    cdrive
    I have Sylvana in boxes if anyone wants her. 
  • CecilyCecily Cincinnati
    New update! Swimming!! Pascal!!! Mermaid everything!!!!

cdrivebizmarkiefader
    ^ woohoooo!!!
    Just in time, too. I don't know about anyone else but I just starting to wonder why I'm even still playing. 
    Alexis
    Omg it’s so adorable.  My 2 boys and I went 3 player mode and swam all morning.  
    Cecily
    I’m not sure if this is a brag or a primal scream for help, but we have all the sea creatures in our museum now...3 days after the update.  The 8 yr old and I put in work! 
    amyja89CecilyAlexis
    edited July 10
    Wow @cdrive! I have...a recipe for sea floor? Oh, and Alexis gave me mermaid shoes!
    cdrive
    edited July 10
    Cecily said:
    Wow @cdrive! I have...a recipe for sea floor? Oh, and Alexis gave me mermaid shoes!
    Nice!  Got the mermaid desk recipe over here. We're trying to get all this Pirate Gulliver (Gullivarrr) stuff.
    I made my basement a bar/arcade cause I miss going places!

calebthrowerCecilyAlexisrobotk
  • Turnips are at 488 on my island if anyone’s still in the turnip game. Dodo code: 40GRM

The updates are really cute! Not sure how long they’ll actually extend my enjoyment of the game, but it’s nice to see new stuff. Pascal is the best little stoner otter you could ever ask for. :)
    cdrivecalebthrower
  • Alexis said:
    Turnips are at 488 on my island if anyone’s still in the turnip game. 
    Just wanted to say thanks again to everyone who came by! It warms a hermit’s heart. You were all lovely and you totally made my morning. <3 :)
    robotkCecily
  • robotkrobotk Los Angeles, CA
    Our Dream Address:

DA-6952-3202-0295

robotk