MLB 2020

Comments

• ChinaskiChinaski Santa Cruz, CA
    that Rays and Yanks series was damn good with a satisfying ending. those Rays are sure fun to watch.
    Giovanni
  • This is real painful, but gotta admit it's one helluva at bat. Can't take anything away from the guy, he won that game.

Chinaski
  • Rays-Astros starts tonight. Real fans in the building.

Gonna be a good series I think.

Rays in 6
    Chinaski
  • I wish I had that optimism. Astros in 7. 

Also, Dodgers in 5. 
  • I think the Astros luck finally runs out.

But even if it doesn't and they win, I get to root for the Dodgers against them in the World Series. 
    Chinaski
    man, the Braves pitching this post season has been outstanding. i'm taking them to beat LA. something about them.
    speaking of the Braves, read this good read last week. if they can stay healthy they're going to be a team to be reckon with for years to come.

• Braves are just wrecking the Dodgers.
    Chinaski
    edited October 2020
    Braves are just wrecking the post-season. they haven't lost a game and have outscored their opponents 35-6 (and 5 of those 6 runs were in one game). they are very locked in.
    Noel
  • Would not have seen the Dodgers on the brink of being down two games right off the bat. But I'm not complaining. 
    PeepsChinaski

• Not my ticket. It’s my brother in laws ticket. $10 to win $13k but ATL fucking it up. 
    Chinaski
    damn @Hatorian. that's one helluva payout!. he coulda got a new iPhone 12 Pro Max and several HomePod Minis which all look soooooo sweet!
    Hatorian
  • Dodgers trying to put your brother in law's mind at ease right off the bat today. 
    haha wow! Braves had allowed 13 total runs all pre-season prior to today. they allowed 11 in the first inning today!
  • And they scored 10 of them with 2 outs. Crazy inning.
    Towel Throw GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY
    Hatorian
  • So, I'm somewhat satisfied that the Rays are beating up on Houston, but at the same point I hate the Rays. So double edged sword, at least one team I hate will play in the World Series. 

ChinaskiCory
  • CoryCory New Scotland
    Giovanni said:
    So, I'm somewhat satisfied that the Rays are beating up on Houston, but at the same point I hate the Rays. So double edged sword, at least one team I hate will play in the World Series. 

Curious why you hate the Rays.
  • Astros refuse to die. 
    Ugh GIFs | Tenor
  • Let's avoid another 4 Days in October, shall we?
  • It's 2020, so it's either going to be chaotic neutral (Braves) or chaotic evil (Astros).
  • cdrivecdrive Houston, TX
    I am very okay with this. 
    Peeps
  • NoelNoel Dallas, TX
    Vamos Doyers!
  • Cory said:
    Giovanni said:
    So, I'm somewhat satisfied that the Rays are beating up on Houston, but at the same point I hate the Rays. So double edged sword, at least one team I hate will play in the World Series. 

I'm a Yankees fan, and they have been a lot of hostility between the two teams the last few years. The Rays have pitched up and in to a lot of Yankees over the years, including hitting many near the head. There was the whole, "Thats for you bitch" ejection of Sabathia a few years ago. after he defended his teammates. They've been real assholes about the whole thing and continue to do it. That's why Chapman threw at Brossauo in the regular season.

Chinaski
  • Giovanni said:
    Cory said:
    Giovanni said:

I'm a Yankees fan, and they have been a lot of hostility between the two teams the last few years. The Rays have pitched up and in to a lot of Yankees over the years, including hitting many near the head. There was the whole, "Thats for you bitch" ejection of Sabathia a few years ago. after he defended his teammates. They've been real assholes about the whole thing and continue to do it. That's why Chapman threw at Brossauo in the regular season.

It seems the Dodgers may be remembering who they are, so perhaps whoever wins tonight will end up facing that LA juggernaut and you can watch a satisfying demolition. 
  • In case you are wondering how Cardinals fans are doing right now...

• Who misses their former player more, Cards fans and Arozarena or Red Sox fans and Betts?