Merry Covid Christmas 2020!

Comments

• MichelleMichelle California
    edited December 2020
    Where on the gift exchange page do we see if we're paired up?

EDIT: never mind, I see it :)
  • A_Ron_HubbardA_Ron_Hubbard Cincinnati, OH
    I just talked with Jim, and he said he goofed on the setup of the closing and it closes at midnight TONIGHT instead of last night, so everyone should get matched up this evening. Jim will be getting with the first wave of secret santas for the on air celebrations in the next few days!
    Michelle
  • MurderbearMurderbear Cold Spring, Ky
    edited December 2020

;-)
    MichelleJimFreddyNoel
  • Teresa from ConcordTeresa from Concord Concord, California
    No match here. 
  • I didn't update my address in time for card. :( is it possible to get the digital version sent to my email?
    @Jim since your pie was entirely too sugary, you might take a peek at this?
    https://www.splenda.com/recipe/lofty-lemon-meringue-pie/
    I haven't tried it but it might be delicious...?
    @Teresa from Concord - If you're still not matched send an email to support@baldmove.com and we'll take a look at it. If you're emailing from a different account than you registered on the Secret Santa list let us know!
    redsand said:
    I didn't update my address in time for card. :( is it possible to get the digital version sent to my email?

Yeah, just send an email to support@baldmove.com and I should be able to get that taken care of!
    @Teresa from Concord - If you're still not matched send an email to support@baldmove.com and we'll take a look at it. If you're emailing from a different account than you registered on the Secret Santa list let us know!
    All matched. Gift sent and delivered yesterday. 
    A_Ron_Hubbard
  • OliviaDOliviaD Cincinnati, Ohio
    Hey @A_Ron_Hubbard i sent you a pm on here. Can you check it when you get a chance please? 
    A_Ron_Hubbard
    After too many false starts and trying to get UPS to use the correct address it seems my gift to @Jim and @A_Ron_Hubbard has been delivered. Merry Christmas from a very grateful and  loyal fan! You’ve made 2020 SO MUCH BETTER. 
    MichelleFreddybror.00A_Ron_Hubbard
  • Hey I wasn't paying attention at the end of the watch party last night....Will the on-air Secret Santas that weren't chosen last night be added to the pool for next Wednesday?   Just wanted to know if I should still wait to open my gift...
    Freddy
  • FreddyFreddy Denton, Texas
    DrCynPiz said:
    Hey I wasn't paying attention at the end of the watch party last night....Will the on-air Secret Santas that weren't chosen last night be added to the pool for next Wednesday?   Just wanted to know if I should still wait to open my gift...
    For real. My gift is sitting on my kitchen counter pounding like Jumanji.
    DrCynPizMurderbear
  • MurderbearMurderbear Cold Spring, Ky
    I regret so much not signing up for that. I finally watched last night and it was a lot of fun to see folks opening up their gifts! I wouldn't be mad if the whole next stream was just that.
    Michelle
    DrCynPiz said:
    Hey I wasn't paying attention at the end of the watch party last night....Will the on-air Secret Santas that weren't chosen last night be added to the pool for next Wednesday?   Just wanted to know if I should still wait to open my gift...
    I'm pretty sure they decided that's what they would do, yeah.  That way no one is missed/skipped.
    edited December 2020
    Yeah, I think that's the idea, to return everyone to the pool. I'll clarify with Jim on lunch and get back with you cause he's kind or running that side of the show and I don't want to sent mixed signals. And I don't want people to wait to open their presents any longer than they have to!

Seems like we'll probably be doing this in future years since it's so much fun, but there is also probably no way we'll ever be able to feature everyone on camera, so there will always be somewhat of a lotto aspect to it. On the other hand considering the multiverse, everyone will be, and always has been on camera, opening gifts for all time, haha.
    DrCynPizMurderbear
    Yeah, I think that's the idea, to return everyone to the pool. I'll clarify with Jim on lunch and get back with you cause he's kind or running that side of the show and I don't want to sent mixed signals. And I don't want people to wait to open their presents any longer than they have to!

Seems like we'll probably be doing this in future years since it's so much fun, but there is also probably no way we'll ever be able to feature everyone on camera, so there will always be somewhat of a lotto aspect to it. On the other hand considering the multiverse, everyone will be, and always has been on camera, opening gifts for all time, haha.
    I wonder if it would be easier to do it as a Zoom gathering, so that everyone can all be on camera at the same time?  Then people can all open their gifts at the same time, talk whenever they want, and it would be more like a big group gathering and more like a little party? :)
    Murderbearbror.00
  • FreddyFreddy Denton, Texas
    Big thanks to my Secret Santa! They're even in my size!

Teresa from ConcordA_Ron_HubbardScooeyTulipblossom

In case you missed it on Lunch Jim decided to not roll the peeps from last stream that didn't get called into this week's Christmas stream. So if you were in the first stream pool, go ahead and pop them presents.
    Michelle
  • Maybe everyone should follow @Freddy 's lead and post photos of our gifts on this thread!?
    (Still waiting for mine to show up ... USPS is really f'ed this year!!)

Thinking of those of us who can't make the streaming schedule (my weekly rpg game night is on Wed!
    (Oh the dilemma!)

--
    David
    (aka JABD)
    A_Ron_HubbardFreddyMichelleDrCynPiz
    edited December 2020
    @bror.00 thanks again for my gift cards!  Merry Christmas! :heart:

cdrivebror.00
  • bror.00 said:
    Maybe everyone should follow @Freddy 's lead and post photos of our gifts on this thread!?
    (Still waiting for mine to show up ... USPS is really f'ed this year!!)

Thinking of those of us who can't make the streaming schedule (my weekly rpg game night is on Wed!
    (Oh the dilemma!)

--
    David
    (aka JABD)
    I didn't open mine yet - Waiting to see if folks are planning to post photos or videos....
    bror.00Freddy
  • Michelle said:
    @Michelle Merry Christmas! What are you going to get yourself???

• @Tulipblossom, I feel your pain. I'm a 12/24 baby. 
    TulipblossomA_Ron_Hubbard
    bror.00 said:
    Michelle said:
    @Michelle Merry Christmas! What are you going to get yourself???

Hmm I'm not sure yet!  Well, Starbucks obvi :) but not sure about Bath & Body Works yet. :)
    bror.00
    I'm pretty sure my giftee received their gift...  I hope they like it!
    Freddy
  • Thanks Santa!

bror.00FreddyA_Ron_Hubbard
    I LOVE my secret Santa gift. Whoever you are thank you thank you thank you. It's been cold and windy and rainy but I put the birdbath together and placed it outdoors. I know the birds will love it.

bror.00cdriveFreddyTulipblossomA_Ron_HubbardNoel
  • cdrivecdrive Houston, TX
    edited December 2020
    ^ Looks great!   ;)
    cdrive said:
    ^ Looks great!   ;)
    Is it you? Dare I assume. Whether or not I wish you and yours love health and happiness this Xmas and all 2021. 
    cdrive