Merry Covid Christmas 2020!

1235»

Comments

• OliviaDOliviaD Cincinnati, Ohio
    I am super late. A big thank you to my Secret Santa! I’ve been really enjoying my presents (beanie, salt & pepper grinders and a coffee mug). 

MurderbearMichelleCorycdrive
  • cdrivecdrive Houston, TX
    You are the BEST, Secret Santa! USPS couldn’t spoil our fun! They’re here in all their comfy glory! And a bonus Special Holiday Pair I didn’t even ask for!? Let the traditional BM holiday sock wearing begin! Thank you! 

MichelleMurderbearChinaskiOliviaD
  • CoryCory New Scotland
    Let the foot fetishes begin!
    cdriveOliviaD
    Cory said:
    Oh yeah. As the camera stand in the shot suggests, my onlyfans are gonna love these!   ;)
    Cory
  • CoryCory New Scotland
    cdrive said:
    Cory said:
    Oh yeah. As the camera stand in the shot suggests, my onlyfans are gonna love these!   ;)
    They are pretty socks.
    cdrive
  • MurderbearMurderbear Cold Spring, Ky
    Very cool!
    cdrive
  • MichelleMichelle California
    cdrive said:

cdriveOliviaD
    cdrive said:
    You are the BEST, Secret Santa! USPS couldn’t spoil our fun! They’re here in all their comfy glory! And a bonus Special Holiday Pair I didn’t even ask for!? Let the traditional BM holiday sock wearing begin! Thank you! 

Yay!!! They finally showed up and they came out so good!!! 

Sorry... I can’t help but be excited and out myself as your Santa @cdrive ;
    cdriveMichelle
    ^THE BEST!!!!   @OliviaD you’ll always have a pal in Houston! 
    OliviaD
    cdrive said:
    Aw shucks. I HAD to get you these. I own a massive amount of socks (not on a @Freddy level with a new pair every day for a year) I might order myself some and we can be sock buddies. 
    cdrive
    Let’s be sock buddies!!!! 
    OliviaD
  • edited January 6
    OliviaD said:
    cdrive said:
    Aw shucks. I HAD to get you these. I own a massive amount of socks (not on a @Freddy level with a new pair every day for a year) I might order myself some and we can be sock buddies. 
    @OliviaD well I was holding back but since you started it I’m gonna out myself to you as well. And besides with the year we had nothing wrong with making new friends.
    so glad you liked your gifts and maybe for 2 minutes forgot the shi*show going on in the real world. Have a great 2021!!

kudos J&A for arranging. Was alot of fun
    OliviaD
    If anyone was feeling weird about a non-official BM one-off merch being made without the dudes getting any dough, guess what - me too.   So I threw some $ in the BM tip jar.     Thanks again @OliviaD with them photoshop skillz!  
    MichelleOliviaD